Demons in Love!

(Okay, here, they will all fight over you both given as of now, you all are kinda just roommates, later on, I will split off as best I can so they can show favoritism. Also, Tsuki's gonna come in this one to help you two out, maybe in one go I'll ship Noi with Tsuki for laughs(of course if you're not going for him!))

"Ava! Ava, my baby wake up!" "Come on Ava wake up!" "Pumpkin!?" You and your dads were terrified right now, Ava was still passed out. While she was in your lap, your dads were above you both. "Kevin this isn't good! She's been passed out longer than ever before!" Your dad said. "I'm gonna call 9-1-1!" Your paps said, before Ava started coughing. "Ava!" You smile in relief seeing her open her eyes. "Pumpkin! Are you alright?" Dad asked. " oh God, we were so worried about you! You were coming to as fast as usual!" Paps added. "I am here to help! Huah!" The waiter threw a bucket of water on Ava, and by proxy, you. "Aah...cold..." Ava says, now sitting up. "She woke up before you got back sir." You explain, getting up, and helping Ava up. "Thank you for your assistance, Marco. We can take it from here." Dad kindly says. "Sure sure, pizza's on the house for this one. Just make sure Ava's alright. Are you positive you don't want me to call you an ambulance or anything? And I do apologize for getting you wet as well (Y/N)." "It's alright, it'll dry." You say with a soft smile. "And no, this is common for Ava, but thank you though." Paps says. "Alright, what should I tell her boyfriend?" "I can take care of them." You say, and smiles softly. "Wait, where are they?" "(Y/N) told them to wait outside." Dad explained. "That's a nice way to say I yelled at them to get out." You say, with a nervous smile. "Also, Ava, (Y/N), you've got some explaining to do." "Oh no..."

Meanwhile, the daemos were outside, as (Y/N) told them to be, arguing. "What is wrong with all of you? What possessed you to get in my way?!" Asch yelled. "Oh I don't know, maybe it's the fact that Ava and (Y/N) are sorcerer princesses of humans?!" Leif yells next. " I have to admit I was a bit caught off guard hearing that. Why do you think they would hide it from us?" Rhys says, calmly. "Pressure, perhaps." Asch guesses. "Why are you guys intruding on our mission?!" Noi yelled, annoyed. Asch laughs. "Your mission? You don't even get what-why do you care?" Asch dodges the question. "Because she's mine! This was my courting, and now you wanna take over?!" Noi was pretty angered by them intruding, so he was truthful. "Noi, don't tell me you actually thought this was going to go far for you." Rhys asks, as if Noi didn't have any chance. "I was gonna make it go far!" Noi shouts in anger. "Hah! Yeah right!" Leif laughs at Noi. "Do you think Princess Ava is okay? And is Princess (Y/N) mad at us?" Pierce asks them. "I'm not sure, her parents and (Y/N) looked angry with us when she told us to leave." Rhys says, with slight worry. "I could have just used my magic to wake her." Leif says in a matter of fact way. Rhys looked rather angry. "No! Do you not remember-of course you don't remember...Ava and (Y/N) has constantly told us we cannot do our magic in front of the humans or we'll be taken to the Area 51. Remember, her father was about to call 9 hundred and eleven(yes, I had to🤣) warriors on us." Rhys says, his voice softer. "They must have a powerful kingdom in order to summon that many warriors with their slabs." Asch says, his tone softer as well.

"Then it should be obvious why we all chimed in." "Huh?" Asch looked slightly confused. "We aren't on Daemos anymore Prince Asch. It's fair to say that Ava and (Y/N) are fair game for any of us." Leif states. "What?" Asch seems to be growing annoyed by that. "Prince Asch, just because Leif switches between the loyalties, does not mean he speaks for all of us. Allow me to explain. Determined as you may be to obtain magic from the e-arth, It may be possible Ava and (Y/N)'s parents won't allow you to marry either of them, which one is it's better to have many options opposed to one." Rhys explains, squinting, like he normally does. "Exactly what Rhys said." Leif says with a smirk. "Silence!" Asch snaps. "Our goal is to study human courtship, and comply with it. Ava and (Y/N) must marry one of us, and if possible, it needs to happen soon." Rhys continues, looking between the others of his kind. "If one of us courts one of them, would they come to Daemos with us?" Noi asks. Rhys gives him an 'are you serious' expression. " wait... Can humans and Daemos even-" Noi was thankfully cut off. "Don't finish that Noi." A new yet familiar voice cuts him off. "Tsuki!" Noi smiles seeing his childhood friend. "What happened?" She asked. "They intruded on my mission. I wanted to court Princess-" "Wait, tell me later, they're coming." The 5 turn to the door and sure enough you 4 were.