The Kindness of Humans

(So, for now at least, I won't do the intro scenes with Lady Bish and Zex because...I dunno how to write that part XD I might later on, or will get help on it.)

Ava's pov

It was 1 am when I woke up to see Rhys.

"Oh good, you're awake."

"No I'm not." I said, totally voice dead from just waking up.

"But, you're talking." Rhys says, confused.

"Just...what do you want?"

"Remember your promise to take us out when the sun rises."

"Is that it?"

"I have one more important thing to tell-"

"Could you just tell (Y/N)? She'll remember way better than me. And tell the others to talk to her, not me." I cut him off.

"Oh, alright then." He leaves to probably talk to (Y/N) as I go back to sleep. Sorry (Y/N)...

Your pov

You were awoken to Rhys, staring at you. It startled you a bit. Enough to set off your reflexes, aka hitting him and him stumbling back.
"Sorry...Don't be so close to me like that next time."

"Forgive me (Y/N), but I have a request."

"And that is what?" You look at him curiously.

"Remember to let the other daemos eat ice cream as well. It's important for our research." He says, earning a chuckle from you.

"You just want more ice cream. Don't you?"

"Yes."

"Noted. Goodnight." He walks out the door as you went back to sleep.....

Only to be awoken again. This time, by Leif, punching your phone. "Leif. Stop. Think of the pictures on my phone as perfect copies of paintings. Those don't move. A picture in the phone is the same way." He went back to it so you quickly grabbed and put your phone between your boobs.

"Uh...what is that supposed to do?"

"Make you stop trying?"

"I won't stop!" He punched you, barley missing the phone, as you flew back and onto the floor.

"Do that again and you will die got it?" You say threateningly, with you eyes glowing brightly.

"Heh, You know I respect that you put death in all your threats. Makes me respect you."

"Just, get out." He listens and leaves. You sigh and get back in bed to go back to sleep....

Only to have Noi be right there, extremely close to you. Setting off your reflexes once again, and again in the face.

"Gah!"

"Sorry!"

"Do you think humans will think I'm a threat?" He suddenly asked, seems like you surprised him rather than hurt him.

"To their personal space yeah..." You were so tired at this point you didn't really care.

"What does that mean?"

"You're too close and to some humans, it's terrifying to have a stranger this close." You explain. He gasps with stars in his eyes.

"Really?"