Ava's and (Y/N)'s Demon Boyfriends(You Choose Leif)

(Some things that are assumed:Leif grabbed you instead of Ava, and you chose to get Leif)

"He's Ava's boyfriend!" "I'm sorry, her what!?" 'Sorry sis...' "Y-Yeah, this is Noi, my boyfriend." "Awwwwwwwwe! My baby has a" "Cupcake...why didn't you tell us sooner?" "You have no idea! I was so worried about my baby! She had a hard time making friends at school and I-" "You're over sharing again dear." "Do you have a boyfriend? "Yes! He's just taking a nap in my room! He was gonna nap on the couch but Ava insisted one of our beds so he'd be comfortable!" You say. "Why didn't you introduce us sooner? I'm Andrew, nice to meet you." "And I'm Devin, we're (Y/N) and Ava's parents." Dad and Paps said, holding their hands out. You nudge Noi and he actually shakes their hands back, starting with Dad. "He's not exactly in touch with society, lives in the midevil times present day kind of thing." You parents nod. "Yeah, we have two dads Noi." You say and he was shocked. "Like I said, he's used to medieval times, he and some friends moved here and we decided to help them out by letting them crash here, until they get a roof over their own head and their own jobs." You explain, while Ava talks to Noi quietly. "Is that why you both are so strong?" "Darling he thinks we raised two strong babies!" "Well it looks like my husband's taking a liking to you." Dad says with a chuckle. "Ava! Your parents like me!" You giggle a bit at Noi's childishness. "Hey kiddos, how about we...all go out for pizza? You can invite your boyfriend too Ava!" "That's a great idea!" "Uh/I" You and Ava attempt to refuse buuuuut. "Come on you two, we'll go to your favorite pizza place, on uuuuus" "Our favorite? Uh, sure!" 'AVA WHY' you thought. "Give us a minute or two to freshen up! Your parents decided to wait outside.

You both walk in through the wall and sigh. "Okay you guys, here's the plan. Asch, Pierce, Rhys, you stay here, Leif, you are acting as my boyfriend boyfriend while Noi pretends to be Ava's boyfriend. Our parents are taking me and Ava on a date with our 'boyfriends' so you and Leif need to hide your horns. "A date?" "Yes, it's kinda like courting in a sense." You explain. "What?!" "What's courting?" "Prisoners, leave, we need to talk with Noi and Leif." Leif picks You up and before Ava could be, she'd follow. He then sets you down and goes back in. "Meet us out in the living room when you're done!" You say. "Will do." You hear Rhys reply as you leave. "You just had to be tempted didn't you sis?" "I'm sorry (Y/N)! But it's our favorite pizza place!" "Yeah, True." Soon, Noi and Leif walk out, without there horns. "What happened?" "N-n-nothing!" "Okay Noi, Leif, this is gonna be really weird, just follow our leads. Noi following Ava's, and Leif following mine, got it? And-" "Pumpkin! Cupcake! Come on!" You hear dad say. Ava and Noi head out already. You sigh and nod, holding your hand out to Leif. "Hold my hand, it's a thing couples do." You say, and reluctantly, he holds it, blushing like crazy. Under the circumstances, you end up blushing too. "Come on!" You both walk out, and head to the date.

(Yes I'm continuing it just so it's longer and together)
Timeskip brought to you by Pat voicing Rhys for one line that weirdly was missing 👀

You were giving the three a pep talk. "Ava..." you saw a still blushing Noi. "What?" "Thanks for choosing me." "Huh?" "Noi, shut it." Leif says. Noi kept his eye on you though. "It's just, I didn't think I would be trusted with something this important." "Noi shut-" "I mean, I didn't really choose you, you were just kind of there." Ava admits. "Then why am I here human?" "Simply, I don't know. You were the first I saw." You say, and sigh softly. 'And so Rhys has one less troublesome daemos to deal with.' You thought. "I see. Very well. I will court you." "Just, tell us what to do!" You hear the two say. "U-um...well...treat this as practice. Courting humans is veeeeery different." "Wrap your arm around her waist!" "Ava whyyyyyy" "Like this?" Leif did so, and was surprisingly gentle, not hurting you at all. You blush more and wrap your arm around his back. It kinda reminded you of when he legit took you to the park to get more likes than Asch, he didn't seem to want to hurt you. "Couples tend to not wanna be too far apart so...yeah. Depending on the closeness they are physically, can show how comfortable they are together..." You explain. Ava then goes into a quick thing that confuses all three of you. "How do I..." "Just hold her hand Noi. I doubt she could handle anything more." You say, and he does so, earning a blushing Ava. "Why are you blushing?!" Ava asks Noi, blushing just bad. You and Leif were blushing too don't get me wrong, you just weren't as bad as Noi and Ava. "Aaaahhh, is that what this is? Because you're doing it too~" "This is really amusing." You say to Leif with a small smile. "It is, isn't it?" Leif smiles a bit, his fangs showing.
"Oh! Did we interrupt something? I-" Paps cuts himself off with a gasp. "Should I ask for a picture? Because this moment is too precious to-" "No! We have to be calm and cool so he thinks we're hip." 'Dad and paps do realize they're right here right?' You thought, only to feel Leif pull you a little closer. "No one says 'hip' anymore Andrew." "Just follow my lead and we'll be okay?" You whisper to Leif, who wordlessly nods. "You know, it's weird that you're standing right in front of us and and whispering loudly." Ava says. "Gah!" your dads were surprised. "Our apologies, we're just curious about...a lot of things." Dad said. "Your table is ready. I gotten only the best for my best and most beautiful family of costumers." A family friend said. You all went inside and sat down. (here's the seating)