Ava and (Y/N)'s Modeling Career EXPOSED

(Sorry this episode was tbh my least favorite, so this one may be a little shorter for the sake of the scenarios.)(oh yeah! There are two choices that don't affect the story too much, just different reactions from the daemos)

No pov 😱

The day starts off with both Ava and (Y/N) asleep, though Leif disappears and reappears in various places, most likely to check if the coast was clear or not. Once he figured it was, he walked through the wall and straight into (Y/N)'s room, and looked over her. After a moment, he pulled out his weapon, and almost struck her! But! He was stopped by none other than Noi.

"You..." Noi starts.

"What are you doing here?!" They whisper-yelled.

"I'm here to kill her what does it look like?!" Leif whisper-yells.

"No you aren't. Because I'm here to kill her." Noi says.

"You? Bwahaha! That's a good one." Leif laughs.

"Hey what's so funny? I've done it before!" Noi says, with a pout.

"You're too weak to do it properly. A human this nice and powerful deserves to be ended by me. Besides, you always hesitate." Leif says, quite cockily might I add.

"No I do not." Noi said.

"I thought you liked her."

"I do but she also scares me with how powerful she is. Besides if I kill her, then you'll have to acknowledge that I'm better than any of you here."

"Please you'll never be on my level. I'm trained to do this. You got to be one if Asch's knights because he felt pity." They basically argued until Rhys walked in.

"What are you two doing in here? If she wakes up she's going to kill us." Rhys warns.

"All the more reason for us to kill her first." Leif replies.

"You mean me." Noi adds.

"You too are acting like complete children. Not only that, but you both are disobeying Asch's orders to keep her our prisoner." Rhys scolds.

"She can be a dead prisoner." Rhys was about ready to fight them for their idiocy. So he verbally did. Leif has enough and yells, causing you to stir.

"We need to leave! We're going to wake her up."

"Oh please for a human Sorcerer-"

"get out. Before I make you." They all hear the now awake and PISSED (Y/N) say. They all freak out and run out.

Your pov

You get up and walk out, seeing the three who snuck into your room, and the two innocent ones. "I woke up when you laughed Leif. I swear to god if you ever try to kill either of us in our sleep again, I won't hesitate." Your eyes glowed revealing your anger and...they noticed.

"Her eyes." Rhys says.

"Yes, it's something I do, it's not normal so I'm considered a freak. The brighter my eyes are, the more angry I am." You say, before walking into your room, closing the door, and summoning you're favorite katana. You then walk back out and they all get at the ready. "This, is your last warning. I may be kinder when it comes to you guys going in my room, but here on earth, if someone tries to kill you, you have every reason to kill them first. Got that?" They all seemed to be in shock.

"Cool-ow!" Leif was elbowed by Pierce.

"We understand, and I do deeply apologize for the intrusion." Rhys apologizes.