Chapter 22: A Loss for Words

Author's Note

Hey guys. I know, I'm a terrible person, but homework had been smothering me. Now, I'm also sorry to say, that this will be ending soon. The next few chapters may become extremely confusing, but I felt if I went with my original plan, it would take way too long.

Now please remember, Tessa has traveled through time, and there is the possibility that her future is coming back to her. (Makes more sense in my head)

Good luck to all of my readers, and please forgive me.

Luv,

-C

My vision suddenly blurred, and I felt like my molecules were being ripped apart and then hastily being shoved back together. Teleport.

I appeared in a ridiculously white room, the air smelling of hospitals and Lysol. The florescent lighting hurt my eyes and I could hardly see. "Hello, Reader." A deep and gravelly voice spoke, dark and intimidating.

"I'm sorry, who?" I questioned, spinning around, attempting to find the source of the sound.

"Oh, we seem to have gotten past you. Oh well, it'll work just as well." As the voice spoke, bars rose up next to me, entrapping me in a cage. A jail. A cell. Wonderful.

"Who the hell are you, and where am I?" I shrieked, running up to the bars. When I got within two inches of the bars, the air began to sizzle, and I was blasted backwards into a bed climbing from the floor.

"Who are you?"

"I am Rassilon, your Lord President." The man strolled out, human in figure, but in feeling? Unnatural. Alien. He smiled cruelly at me, running his fingers along the bars, not electrocuted at all.

"You abandoned us, in the war. When we needed you most, Reader. But now, we are back. And we will have our revenge."

"You mean you."

"Yes, of course."

And so he left, leaving me here, trapped.

• Doctor •

She was gone. Tessa was gone. I searched everywhere for her, coming up blank. She was gone, right from under my nose. Where could she be? I knew she wasn't dead. She couldn't be dead.

I sat blankly in the TARDIS, redoing the scans, searches. I called my friends, nothing. No sign of her. She'd been gone for months, and I knew my time for regeneration was soon.

Soon, Rose would be saying goodbye to me, and hello to a new man. A man Tessa never got to see, or will ever see if I don't find her.

I was at a loss for words.

•••

The End

•••

Hey guys. This is by far the shortest chapter I have ever written and I'm not proud of it. I feel awful, but I felt like the story was dragging out for way too long.

Now, I wouldn't have even made it this far if it weren't for

sideburnscrewfanpage
JustANormalTimeLady
TimeladyAlly
colettemariev
Night-Orchid

And more for inspiring me and helping through this crazy process.

sideburnscrewfanpage has read and voted on every single one of my books and chapters that were ever published. She has helped me make crucial decisions, like deciding Tessa's name in the first place. She is my best friend and is extremely supportive, and I don't know what I would do without her.

JustANormalTimeLady is an amazing author and I aspire to be like her. She has read my fanfiction, and I believe she has helped make it as popular as it is today. She's extremely supportive like others, and has commented on almost all of my chapters, encouraging me to continue writing.

TimeladyAlly wonderful author, like all others, and has left me hilarious comments that I look forward to reading everyday (after I publish a chapter of course)

colettemariev brilliant author, again. I read her story, and she read mine, and her comments have always made my day with their positive messages.

Night-Orchid I read her story long before mine was ever published, and I loved it from the start. Her descriptiveness has influenced my own style of writing, and sometimes I believe her characters have influenced mine as well.

So thank you all, and to give you some good news in this chapter, there will be a sequel. It will not be posted for a while, and honestly, I have no idea what I'm going to do with it. But that's okay, because I'm not going to leave you guys hanging like this.

I'm sorry that I'm such a terrible person, I don't deserve everything you all have given me. I don' deserve the reads, which is at 11+K now. I don't deserve the votes, the comments, any of it. And I sure as hell don't deserve you all.

So please forgive me if possible.

This is the final chapter of 'Words', and I hope to see you all in the future. And for the last time in this book,

Luv,

-C