birthday surprises - aron piper

warnings: nothing. fluff i guess ah and maybe a tiny angst in the beginning

a short disclaimer: i dont know any of these people personally! english is my second language i may have mistakes (let me know if i do) . also i dont really know how to speak spanish so im sorry!!!

anyways enjoy!!

"Do you think he'll be here?" you asked your sister painfully while sitting on the table eating lunch. Your birthday was tomorrow and you were in your hometown to celebrate your birthday with your siblings and some friends from your childhood nothing much. But your boyfriend, Arón was in the shooting for Elite.

"Honey he'll try his best but I don't think he will. He's a successful actor you know that." your sister Maya said.

You tried to understand but you didn't feel happy. You and your family adored him which is a good thing and this made you so happy because he meant a lot to you. But he was the only person you actually wanted to spend time with

"I'll kill him and punch his face if he doesn't show up! He's a cool bro but tell me if you need anything." your brother Leo told you.

"Leo calm down, stop planning on the poor boy!" your sister Maya defended him.

While they were arguing. You stared at the outside from the window, rain pouring down from the sky. Raindrops on the ground, the fresh feeling of rain, the smell of nature just made you feel better.

After staring at the beauty of nature, Aron called. You immediately run to your room and accept the call from with your sweaty hands.

"Hola, amor"

"Hi aron, i miss you"

"Yo tambien amor, please forgive me but I won't be able to make it to your birthday can we celebrate it later?" he says in the phone but actually suffering cause he hates it when you're sad and not be able to spend time especially special times together.

"oh, okay sure" you said while tears pooling in your eyes trying not to make Aron notice. You tried to find an excuse to end the call "then we'll talk later i gotta go mom's looking for me."

"bye carina" you ended the call without hearing him saying bye but you didn't want him to understand you're crying and sad because you support his work and you didn't want him to think you're a baby (WHICH HE DOESNT I PROMISE). You sat on your bed cried for hours eating ice cream, hugging your dog and watching romcom movies with your sister. (A/N. typical lol)

Meanwhile in the Elite set:

After the call, Aron was actually very unhappy. Miguel and Omar tried to cheer him up. Their work was only waste of time because they know you're the only person that could make him happy.

You met the elite cast in the first month you started dating Aron which right now it's been 6 months since you've started dating. Everyone loved you and very happy that their friend Aron is dating such a wonderful lady.

"I have an idea. Let's go all together. Aron call her Y/N's sister immediately we have a surprise to do!" Danna chirped.

"But how are we gonna go all together?" Aron asked still sad, in the verge of crying.

"Also The director said we can't go." said Claudia with a sad expression.

"I'll go talk to him we can all have a day off can't we?" Omar tried to cheer everyone up. He is one of the most cheerful person in the cast which this was the one of the reasons why you loved Omar. After the idea popping up, Itzan and Omar went to talk with the director.