enough of studying - a.p. imagine

A/N: hello my fellow readers! here's another imagine since I got stressed over school and said why not write another one shot? also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 6.7K OMG SHFFHDG anyways

Second Note: Please don't be a silent reader!! Share your thoughts, opinions trust me it REALLY means a lot! :)

unedited<3

In this imagine, reader is gonna be 18 and Aron is gonna be 19!

Disclaimer: same old stuff that English is not my first language, I don't know anyone personally stuff. etc.

-------------------------------------

Your thoughts were interrupted by the sound of your ringtone.

Missed call from Aronita <3 (5)

New Messages From Aronita <3

You didn't realize the time was almost midnight. You were studying for your Korean exam which was in Saturday for 5 hours. Even though it was 3 days away, you wanted to study because with the you needed that certificate for college. 

You ignored your boyfriend Aron and continue to study more. Your phone ringed a bit more but then your phone was interestingly quiet. All this silence made you calm a bit.

"Oh thankfully." You muttered to yourself. It's not that you didn't like Aron but you overworked and stress yourself so easily so you wanted to try your best and ignore everything on your way.

Not after 5 minutes, you found yourself screaming on the floor with the stone threw to your window.

You continued screaming and got a stick in your hand, slowly walking to your window. You were suprised by the familiar face of your loved one.

"WHY WERE YOU IGNORING ME Y/N?" Aron shouted loudly. You couldn't believe your eyes that he was screaming in your neighborhood and your parents in the home. 

"OH MY GOD ARON COME TO THE DOOR!" You whisper shouted to him. Oh boy.

You immediately run downstairs, quiet as possible, not waking your parents up. And when you open your door, you were greeted with the biggest hug you could never expected. 

You were almost going to yell at him but the hug softened you. Aron knew that touching you was your sweet spot. 

"So aren't you gonna invite me to your room or something?" He asked, smirking.

"I'm studying but you can chill I guess" You giggled accepting his advice.

"Is that why you were ignoring my calls and texts?" He asks while walking through the stairs. You can understand from his voice that he was kinda hurt from this.

"Aron, you know how important this exam is for me. I wanna go to Seoul and I need to study for it." You explained while tugging his hand to navigate him to your room.

"Okay but study for a little. Then you're gonna stop." He warned you. 

You managed to give him a smile.

"Yeah," you lied to him "Don't worry babe, I'm okay" 

He was half convinced but didn't argue because he wanted to respect your decisions, it was your life and future after all.

While you were studying, Aron managed to spend time by staring at your room, looking the celebrity posters, landscape posters, your friends and lastly the picture of you and him from your guys' first date. He smiled at the thought and realized again that you were leaving in 5 months for Korea. Pain immediately filled his happiness as he walked to you wrapping his arms around your neck.

"Come on Y/N! It's enough you're already going in 5 months, can't you just spend time with me? You're already so good at it and you have three days. You have to sleep." He said with the bitterness from the thought of you leaving him. 

You hadn't realized you had hurted him this much. After staying silent for a while, you push his arms away from neck and hold his hands as you walk through the bed.

"Alright, come to my arms big baby!" you said softly jumping on the bed. Aron immediately jumps next to you. This time it was your turn to be the big spoon. 

"I'm sorry that I'm like that. I just. I- I'm stressing and I want the best." You spoke quietly while caressing Aron's hair. 

"You're amazing and you're gonna kick everyone's ass. Cause you're my girlfriend remember? I love you." He said tiredly, looking at you with the hint of sleep in his voice.

"I love you too." You said laughing at him. "Now go sleep, I can see you're tired" 

"Only one condition" He said holding your hand. "Are you gonna be by my side when I wake up?" 

"I will always be by your side baby."