forever together - aron piper

warnings: angst, fluff at the end

disclaimer: english is not my first language there might be some errors please let me know if i do! poor spanish also lol :))

It was 5 months since you've last seen him. The most painful time you've ever gone through in your life.

The weird thing was everyone was extremely shocked about your guys' break up because everyone knew you loved each other.

You met him through your best friend Jane's fiancée, Leo. What a coincidence that Aron is Leo's best friend too. Since they love you both and don't want you guys to stay single they set you guys up on a blind date. You were so hesitant about it.

But that blind date was the best date you could ever go to.

It was all amazing. You guys dated for 8 months it was going all perfect. You guys even met each other's parents.

Until he started acting and spending so much time on set, you working and not being able to spend a lot of time together. Both of you were hurt. After many fights, you guys decided to brake up because you both thought it was the right thing to do.

Was it really?

You tried dating some guys over the months, Jane set you up on various blind dates but you never felt right with the poor guys. You always politely declined their second date proposal.

He was the only one who felt good and right.

Here you are now, getting ready for Jane and Leo's wedding. You were so happy for your best friend. Leo proposed to Jane when Aron and you were together. You, Leo and Aron set up the proposal and it was so heartwarming.

It was the wedding morning, you, Jane, her bridesmaids and mom were getting ready for the wedding. You were so excited and happy for it because Jane and you always imagined getting married since you were kids.

The place was magnificent. It was simple but colorful, the smell of fresh flowers and the astonishing decors were perfect.

"Y/N, I'm getting married today." Jane told you while she was getting her hair ready. You can feel by her voice that she was getting emotional by tears filling in her eyes. This also made your emotional personality surface.

"I know Jane, it's crazy, you're not gonna be my hot single wingman anymore and we won't be stalking hot guys." you said while laughing with your tears. She sobbed more emotion pouring for her eyes and told you to shut up.

"Remember when we used to plan our weddings, you always picked Leonardo Di Caprio and I always picked Brad Pitt, we were going to get married in Hollywood and it would be the perfect wedding?" Jane claimed with nostalgia. Leonardo Di Caprio was your biggest celebrity crush in the entire world. You laughed and sobbed together as you remembered your old memories.

After hugging and comforting each other Jane spoke ,"You know he's gonna be here." You knew exactly who she meant. The one and only Aron. You weren't sure you're ready to see him but you didn't want to ruin your best friend's most special day.

"We're not gonna be thinking about my problems today, it's your day carina!" You said trying to change the subject and hoping she would forget.

"Y/N, baby, I think you guys should talk again it's clear that you-" Jane couldn't even finished her sentence someone interrupted her.

"Jane, come on it's the time, we're going." her mom said. Wow it was the time.

Meanwhile in the grooms room Leo was getting ready.