make you laugh - a.p.

a/n: your girl is back with another chapter! apparently i learned that aron has a girlfriend now, which didn't make me sad at all. i'm glad that he's happy and that's all that matters. :')

i still be continuing to write imagines for him tho (mostly on wattpad) so i guess i can say stay tuned but I was on writers block for a while (its because im switching my fandoms and I'm not much into elite anymore I'm sorry)

butttt thank you guys for your patience! stay safe! remember that i love you so much!!!! :)

disclaimer: i don't know aron and the cast personally! english and spanish is not my first language so please let me know if i have mistakes! :')

UNEDITED

ALSO STREAM DYNAMITE !!! :')))

warnings: fluffff!! this girl is a fluff queen - LANGUAGE I used bad words pls dont sue me lol

sorry this is kinda short! but I tried social media!!!! yayyy! lemme know if u want more social media aus! 

------------------------------------

"Y/N! Come here and help me with the chicken!" Your mom shouted from the kitchen making you wake up from your sleep. You were currently in your hometown because your entire family were coming to have a celebration. It was an annually thing that your family had.

However, your boyfriend Aron on the other side was in the shooting for fourth season of Elite. He was really excited to be join this celebration when you first told him, and he was really prepared for it. He bought little gifts to each member of your family and even bought a special outfit for it but unfortunately, being actor isn't easy and he wasn't be able to come. You were sad he wasn't here too. But you made a promise that you'll take him one day. 

"Okay! I'm coming!!" you shouted rushing down quickly. 

When you go downstairs, you see the whole family divided in your big house. Your dad and uncles sitting on the couch talking about politics, your aunts and your mom were in the kitchen preparing dinner. Your grandparents were talking about how everything were alright in their times and lastly, your little cousins were playing in the living room. 

You searched for your cousin, Eleanor who was in your age and only cousin in your age since all of the other four cousins were younger than 10 years old.

"Y/N, hermana!!!!" your six year old cousin run into you, wrapping her little arms into your legs.

"Hi bebe, I missed you so much! Where is Eleanor?" you asked softly since Eleanor was Nina's older sister, picking her up from your legs to your lap. 

"She is with her bohyfrieeenndd"she said while giggling. Ahh great you thought yourself now you're alone. But why didn't she tell me?

After putting Nina back, you heard your aunt shouting from the dinner room, announcing that dinner is ready, making everyone storm off to the table.

The dinner went pretty good as usual but it was really boring without Eleanor and you had many expectations with Aron. You were going to introduce Aron to your family, Eleanor, give a tour of your hometown. 

"Y/N, how is your life going on, you seem a bit sad?" your aunt Silvia asked, interrupting your thought.

"Ah I'm great, thank you tia. I'm great I'm just kinda sad that Eleanor's not here" You said giving your aunt a painful smile.

"Ah she's with Juan" she winked "Didn't she tell you that?" changing her expression.

"No, I guess there was something" You just got along with the situation and let your aunt go.