you're mine - aron piper

Requested : yeah just like a hot jealous aron bc like ugh that's probably hot 🥵Not really a specific request but just like a hot jealous aron Piper imagine

A/N: AHH I LOVE JEALOUS IMAGINES!!!!! Thank you so much for requesting! I saw many people doing the jealous interview thing, like buzzfeed interviews and stuff, it's gonna be similar to that !

disclaimer: i don't know any of these people personally, i made some characters up! english is my second language so please let me know if i have mistakes! :) also poor spanish, i'm sorry profesor

note: im sorry i used starbucks, pls don't sue me that's the only international coffee brand i can remember! it's unedited :))

word count: 1,5K

warnings: none but hot jealous aron is on his way ;) oh and crappy writing :')

--------------------------------------------------

"Y/N! Come on! We're getting late!" Your boyfriend Aron warned you at the phone. He was downstairs, waiting for you. You were getting prepared for the live interview with the Elite cast, including you.

"Okay, okay!" you said on the phone and closed. You wore a white elegant dress and kinda revealing but you didn't mind cause you looked amazing. When you ran downstairs you saw a curly head in a car, looking in your direction.

"Wo-w, hola carina" He stared at you, breathless.

"hi babe!" You get in the car and kissed him on the lips. He still stared at you so you decided to speak up.

"earth to Aron! you there?" you stared at his brown eyes filled with love. He blushed and looked away kinda embarrassed.

"Lo siento amor you're just to beautiful!" Now it was your turn to blush. He giggled, placed a kiss your lips and started the engine.

You wanted to stop and get coffee on your way. Aron wanted to come to get coffee with you. It was your local starbucks shop.

"Do you remember our first date was here?" Aron asked. You glanced and felt the nostalgia.

"You were super nervous I can't believe how you changed so much." You answered smiling. He managed to laugh.

"Maybe you're the reason why I'm changed" He stared at you. You giggled at his cheesiness.

"Hi can I get your order?" You and Aron were interrupted by a good looking employee asking for your order.

"Hi, can I get a Latte Macchiato please?" you asked.

"What's your name?" He asked, looked like smiling.

"Y/N" you said not caring enough.

"I like your name just a pretty name for a pretty lady" he said not caring about the guy next to him.

You were taken aback by the compliment with saying a simple thank you without emotion but before you could say anything more, Aron pushed you to his side, can't tell that you guys are dating because you weren't public.

"Careful big guy, she has a boyfriend and I'll kick anyone's ass if I see someone flirting with her." He was raising his voice. You hold him down.

"Aron, Aron stop, stop, chill" you looked at him you knew he gets calmer when he looks you in the eyes. When he calmed down, you ordered for him. The poor barista was watching you guys on shock and fear.

You paid and mouthed a sorry for his actions. He didn't say anything just a weak smile. You hated when there's a fight.

Then you got your orders and when you were leaving Aron shouted. "My eyes on you" to the poor barista and he got so guilty in front of his customers.