The City...Chapter 6

Kacey couldn't help but feel worried about Emerald, was she okay? What if the Lord was dead? What if Emerald was now a lunar knight?!

"Kacey, we're almost to the city" Paul said breaking Kacey out of her thoughts.

"Good..the faster we get off this stupid ship the better..." She replied back as Paul began to walk away.

"Actually..Paul..do you think Em is alright?" Kacey asked looking at him.

"Its Emerald, she's doing fine, i can tell" He said looking to Kacey. "we'll get her back, i promise"

Kacey nodded and gave a small smile, she really hope Emerald was okay....

A little while later

They eventually docked near a giant forest, it didn't look like there was anything around for miles. The guards got their horses off the ship and headed off, falling the trail in front of them.

"Where are going, Kacey?" Ally asked looking over to the head guard.

"The city, i have a few friend's who may be able to help" Kacey replied looking up above her.

"Kacey? What are you-" Paul was just about to ask Kacey a question when something flew over them.

"That's what i'm looking at, SpiderGirl." Kacey smiled as she looked up at the person swinging over them.

"SpiderGirl? What's a SpiderGirl..?" Ally asked.

"What's a SpiderGirl? Why i'm a SpiderGirl!" The person fell in front of them upside down, they were hanging from what looked like a giant string.

"Nice to see you again, Parker" Kacey said looking at the person.

"Kacey!" The person talk off their mask to reveal brown hair, light skin, and blue eyes.

"How are you, Paige?" Kacey asked the girl as she landed on the ground in front of them.

"I'm great! What are you doing around here? Don't you live on the other side of the land?" Paige asked happily.

"Yeah but i need to talk to myself" Kacey said, Paul and Ally looked at Kacey confused.

"Stark is usually busy, but i think she'll make an exception for you" Paige smiled.

In a far off land...

"Dad..?" Emerald asked with a shaky voice.

"Hello sweetie..it was nice of you to join us. You were always like your mother.." Emerald's father stood in front of her, his eyes were blood red instead of black, and his clothes were blood red armor.

"Don't talk about my mother. And do not call me sweetie. You are not my father anymore.." She said angrily.

"Leave us, Amy." He said staring at the werewolf girl. Amy nodded and left the dark room.

"So is it a coincidence we are both here, Lunar Lord?" Emerald asked the Lunar Lord.

"If only it was, my daughter" 

"Don't call me that!" Emerald barked at him.

"Your a feisty one, and a brave one too. We can fix that though." He said pulling out a blade.

"So your going to kill me and turn me into a solider? Well i'm not going down without a fight!" Emerald stood up and went to pull out her sword but it wasn't there.

"Looking for this?" The Lunar Lord pulled out Emerald's sword. "Why would you use a silly thing like this?" He asked.

"The weapon doesn't matter, what matters is-"

"Is who you fight for? I remember this idiot saying that" He said meaning Emerald's father.

"Don't you dare talk about him like that! My father is a wise, strong, amazing, human being!" Emerald yelled, becoming defensive.

"You really care about this guy don't you?" This guy meaning her father.

"It doesn't matter. He's dead." She looked down.

"Is he really?" 

Emerald looked up at him. "He..he could be alive...?"

"What do you think?" He asked playing into her emotions.

"He..he..." She stuttered not knowing the answer....