We're all connected...Chapter 8

Paul and Ally looked to each other, another duplicate? First two Paul's and now two Kacey's?

"What's up Miller?" The Kacey with all this crazy tech asked.

"We need some help, Stark" Guard Kacey asked.

"Help? Help with what exactly..." Kacey Stark asked.

"I need you to make something that can scan for lunar portal openings" Guard Kacey replied.

"Lunar portal scanner, huh..that might take a bit, but i can do it" Kacey Stark said. 

"You always can" Guard Kacey said with a smile.

"Just like the good old days" Kacey Stark said as she walked inside.

A few years ago...

Kacey began walking through dark and creepy woods, she still hadn't cooled off from..Lauretta. 

"Why Lady Serine? Why?!" She yelled as she punched a tree down.

"You know, you really shouldn't knock trees down, they could crush people!" Someone said from behind Kacey.

"It's their fault for standing there if they get crushed." Kacey replied as she pulled out her sword.

"Well, just because i'm a spider, doesn't mean i want to be crushed like a bug!" A girls head popped down from a tree in front of Kacey. 

"Your a spider..?" Kacey asked.

"Well..sorta? I'm a superhero with spider powers! I'm Spider-Girl!" She said loudly.

"Spider Girl?" 

"No, Spider-Girl! You forgot the '-'" Spider-Girl said.

"I forgot what..?" Kacey was super confused.

"Your not from around here, are you? Unless you just came from a comicon?" Spider-Girl asked

"Comicon..? Nevermind, no i'm not from around here. I'm from Lightningville, a small town-" Kacey replied before being cut off.

"I've heard of that place! Pretty cool, and really far away! The only way you could be all the way over here is if you traveled by boat. They only people who go this far are the Pirates of Ellenshire." Spider-Girl said.

"I used to travel with them..You know a lot of people, don't you?" Kacey replied.

"Well we're all connected in different ways, i know almost everyone in the land because of my job. I'm Paige Parker, by the way" Paige said as she jumped down from the tree.

"I'm Kacey Miller..and what job lets you travel to different lands exactly? I'm a guard for a lord and can't even travel beyond the boarders" Kacey said crossing her arms.

"I'm a reporter for The NYC Daily News, i get to travel around the land and meet amazing new people" Paige said with a smile.

"A reporter huh..so reporters wear that costume?" Kacey asked.

"No, we wear suits or dresses, but i'm also a superhero!" Paige put her hands on her hips.

"So you save lives..anyone else do that around here?" Kacey asked, Paige nodded.

"My friend named Kacey does! She looks kinda like you actually!" Paige said excitedly.

The Present..In Another Land...

Amy covered her ears as she heard screaming from another room.

"Can she shut up?" Amy asked.

"Can you shut up?" Her father said, she nodded sheepishly.

The screams stopped, Zane sat up as Emerald walked in. Emeralds clothes turned into blood red armor, she looked up at Zane and Amy with a smirk on her face, her eyes were blood red.

"She's a shadow knight.." Amy commented.

"Emerald, who do you work for?" Zane asked.

Emerald made a salute, "The Lunar  Lord, sir" Her guard training when she was younger kicked in as she was asked a question.

"So she is a good listener" The Lunar Lord said, standing in the corner of the room.

"She had guard training by her father when she was younger. From what I've seen, she still has her guard instincts." Amy said.

The Lunar Lord walked over to the group

"Then lets give this guard a mission, Emerald. Kill Kacey Miller, Paul Daniels, and Ally Linn."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! Ky here!

I'm so so so sorry i haven't written a new chapter in so long!! I've been so busy and now i'm back to writing! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and i will write more soon!!