The Guards and the Spider...Chapter 7

The guards and superhero started walking into the city, Ally and Paul were very confused about almost everything going on.

"Is nobody going to explain the conversation back there?" Ally asked.

Kacey and Paige just looked at each other, neither of them knew how to explain the whole story. Especially since it was a pretty long an confusing story.

"It's a really long story to be honest, guys" Kacey said as she continued to walk next to Paige who was in her normal green jacket, jeans, and funny tee-shirt.

"We have time" Paul replied, crossing his arms.

"Paul, we are looking for Emerald..we really don't have time!" Kacey angrily told her friend.

"Emerald? Is that the girl you told me about all those years ago?" Paige asked.

"She is, by the way, is Stark even awake?" Kacey asked back, she knew the girl she called 'Stark' was a night owl (like yours truly), Kacey wouldn't be surprised if the girl was sleeping.

"She's awake, trust me. She slept last night since she just finished her new armor." Paige replied with a bit of sass.

"Armor? I thought you people wore comfy things?" Ally commented confused.

"She doesn't mean our type of armor, silly" Kacey giggled at Ally's remark.

The group began to head inside a HUGE building, people were running around outside and inside. They were all wearing bright clothes you'd see in the late 2000's, except one girl wearing dark clothes while typing on what looked like hologram screen.

"Stark!" Kacey yelled loudly, the girl looked up.

"Miller!" The girl looked exactly like Kacey..

In a far off land...

"He's dead.." Emerald said looking down, she knew her father had to be dead. 

"If that's what you think, maybe you should join us?" The Shadow Lord said with a grin.

"I'd rather die then join you! You are a terrible person- No your a terrible thing! You're not even close to a person! Your a terrible monster" Emerald yelled loudly, standing her ground. 

"I think you'll change your mind..."

Off in another room..

"Why did we have to kidnap the Lord, father? Couldn't we have kidnapped that Kacey girl?" Amy asked her father.

"Amy, shush for once in your life. Your an idiotic girl, you never think ahead." Her father said, his longish black hair covered his left eye, while is mask covered the rest of his face. He turned to his daughter, his silver armor sparkling in the light of the lava.

"I'm sorry, father..i didn't think ahead at all..please remind me of the plan.." Amy said skiddish. 

"Our plan is to make the most powerful lunar knight imaginable...one that is Goddess and death itself." The father grinned under his mask.

"Would she even be controllable, father?" The mixture of a goddess and lunar knight? That would be terrifying to face in it's own but..Emerald as the most powerful lunar knight?

"No..which is why she's the perfect candidate. She was trained to be a guard and take orders. She'll listen eventually.."

"Eventually..? But what if she never learns to listen...?"

"She will..."