Part 6: Going on our first Run

"Guys! I think it's finally time we go for a run as vigilantes," I say.

"Before you do that we have something to tell you all," Pollen says.

"What's that Pollen?" Chole questions.

"Now that you have finally gotten used to the new powers you have now have gained access to using your powers multiple times without detransforming since you have unlocked it," Tikki says.

"Okay, Pollen Buzz on!" Chole states.

"Sass scales slither!" Luka says.

"Longg, bring the storm," Kagami says.

"Tikki spots on!" I exclaim.

Once we are all replaced with Princess Honey, Viper, Dragon and Lady Fate, I take out comms from my yoyo and give it to each member.

"Electric, Sparrow are you guys ready?" I ask.

"Were ready kiddo!" Uncle Jagged exclaims.

"But before that should we have a miraculous just in case something bad happens and you need our help?" Penny questions.

"Your right," I say.

I go to the miraculous box and dial in the code. Once it opens I grab the butterfly and peacock miraculous and hand it over to Jagged and Penny.

"Uncle Jagged, Aunt Penny, do you guys accept the power of the butterfly and peacock to help fight for good," I say.

"Yes," they say.

"Nooroo, Duusu are you guys okay with being in action again so soon if not I could switch it," I ask.

"No, I think we need this master so we can heal faster from Hawkmoth and Mayura," Nooroo says.

"Okay, also I don't want you guys calling me master," I say.

"Then what do you want us to refer you as by since we cannot use your name," Duusu says.

"Why not Guardian Angel," I say.

"Okay, Guardian Angel," Duus responds.

"Nooroo wings rise!" Jagged says.

"Duusu spread my feathers!" Penny exclaims.

"This is so cool!" Jagged says.

"Now, that's done why don't we start patrolling. Since we haven't patrolled Gotham before I want all of us to travel together and get used to the routes of Gotham. Also since the Bats have been protecting Gotham we can't be spotted by them so I want all of you to blend into the shadows by using Plagg's aura. Don't split up unless I tell you too," I explain.

"Heard loud and clear Melody," Luka says.

"Also on the field only refer to each other using code names," I say.

"Okay bug, now can we go?" Princess Honey asks.

"Yes, let's go," I say.

"Use your cloaking magic so you're not seen by the cameras," Penny says.

"Got it," Luka says.

Everything was going well. We did a few rounds around Gotham without spotting any of the Bats or Birds until we heard a scream.

"Guys head over there but stick to the shadows," I say through the comms.

"I've just hacked into the cameras nearby and Red Robin and Robin are already on the scene stick to the shadows," Sparrow says.

"Okay," I hear them say.

We reach an alleyway where we see Red Robin and Robin taking care of the burglars trying to steal a lady's purse. I look to see the aura's of Red Robin and Robin. While Red Robin's aura has a mix of golden and purple that shows his protectiveness, intelligence, coffee addiction, and hard past. Robin's aura has a dark purple hue surrounded by toxic green representing his hard past, he's closed off, and Lazarus magic. Why would robin have Lazarus magic in him unless he has died? I'll ask Plagg later I think.