Part 7: New Vigilantes

Bruce Wayne's Point of view

"Batman there's an incoming call coming from Gordon," Oracle informs.

"Put him through," I say.

"Bruce we have a problem," Gordon says.

"What is it?"

"It would be better if you come here with your team as you other self," Gordon says and the call ends.

"Suit up guys, we have to head over to the police station," I state.

I enter Gordon's office while the rest of the team stay hidden.

"What is the problem?"

"Criminals who we have been looking for were handcuffed and dropped off at the police station. There were also two caretakers of Gotham's Orphanage handcuffed too and there were a note and pen drive placed on my desk I thought you should know."

"Where is the note?"

"Here," Jim says while handing the note.

I open it to see:

Dear James Gordon,

The people we have tied up and dropped off at the police station are criminals. You might be wondering who these people are and what they did. Well, the two caretakers are the caretakers of Gotham Orphanage owned by the mayor. They were trying to sell the kids to Doctor Arthur Villain. You might be thinking that I'm am lying but you can interrogate them your self. Also, the others are goons of Doctor Arthur Villian. At this moment we do not know where Doctor Villain is but we will get him and return him to Arkham. The pen drive is evidence of the two caretakers admitting what they did and why. Also, we have moved the kids to the safe house on fifth street number 45.

"Play the pen drive."

Jim puts the pen drive in the computer and plays the pen drive.

We hear:

"Who are you selling these kids to?" A voice says.

"Why should we tell you, you aren't the bats?" the caretakers say.

"I'm not going to ask again," the voice says.

"We are scarier than the bats, you shouldn't mess with us, if you don't confess now you'll be sorry that you didn't," Another voice states.

"Okay we were going to sell the kids to doctor Arthur Villian," the caretakers say.

"He is a villain, everyone knows villains don't pay for anything, why do you want to sell these kids when you know you might not get the money?" A new voice questions.

"Those kids don't deserve to live, they just are a waste of money. Bruce Wayne spends so much money on these useless orphans when he could do something else," one of the caretakers say.

While listening to that I get furious and I hear my kids through the comm getting mad. I keep my mask on and say

"Take care of them for now we have to go help the kids and see who these people are," I say to Gordon and we are off.

"Send me a copy of that," I state and leave Gordon.

"I can't believe people would do that," Nightwing says through the comms.

"Were in Gotham anything is possible here," Red Robin says.

"I'm so using them all for bullet practice," Red Hood states.

"TT, why don't we just kill them?" Robin says.

"No killing," I remind them.

"What about these new vigilantes?" Nightwing asks.

¨We have no info on these newcomers I need all of you to be on the lookout for them,"I state.

¨So far they must be good people for saving these kids,"Nightwing says.

¨We aren't sure of that yet we'll know for sure once we see the kids there ourselves," Red Robin states. 

Marinette's Point of View:

Once Honey, Dragon, and I reach the spot where Viper and the kids were we drop in and Chole and Kagami are going to be on the lookout while I help Luka.

"Viper how are you doing?" I ask.

"It's going good but the kids want to see you," he says.

I drop in and see Luka in the middle of the group reassuring the kids.

"Hey guys," I say.

"Thank you," they say.

"Your welcome, don't worry the Bats are going to be coming soon to find a new and safer place for you guys to stay," I say.

"Who are you?" one of them asks.

"Lady Fate," I say.

"Bug the Bats are here you and Viper need to leave now," Chole informs.

"The Bats are here now we'll have to going," I say and Viper and I blend into the shadows.

We get up to the bars of the ceilings and hide there while we see Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, and Robin enter the scene.

"Are you guys okay?" Nightwing asks.

"Yeah they took good care of us and saved us from those bad people," one of them says.

"Who are they?" Nightwing asks.

I see Robin checking his surroundings while I use Plagg's aura to hide all of us in the shadows.

"Lady Fate and her team!" another says.

"Lady Fate?" Red Robin says.

"Yeah they beat up all the bad guys and brought us here," they said.

"Okay, we have arranged you guys to stay at Wayne Orphanages, Mr.Wayne has arranged all of you to stay there and he has sent you guys a limo," Batman states.

"O-okay," they say and the kids follow Batman and Nightwing while Red Hood, Red Robin, and Robin stay behind and now are looking over the premises. Once they were done with there search and found nothing they took off.

"Mission complete time to evacuate but be careful since the Bats are out now," I state.

We finally reach the base safely and we enter to see Penny and Jagged researching and hacking through the cameras to find Hugo Strange.

"Status?" I ask.

"So far we figured that Arthur Villian escaped Arkham three days ago but it seems that he had help but we still don't know who, we also concluded that he is currently in the underground abandoned hospital," Penny states.

"We need more info on ho he's working with before we attack, so for today I want all hands on deck but right after we shower and have a snack break," I state.

"Okay Marisan," Kagami says.

"Finally I can have my precious Camembert! You know how my work I did to hide you guys I deserve three wheels of cheese!" Plagg exclaims.