Part 13: Paris Has Heroes

Bruce's Point of View:

"Paris has locked news from their news outlets from entering the outside world only those of whom inside Paris will know the truth. This code seems easy to get through just give me a minute," Tim states.

"TT, what could Paris be hiding that they need to put a blocking to it," Damian said.

"The files that were blocked are now loading on the screen," Tim informs.

"PARIS HAS CHILDREN SUPER HERO'S!" Dick exclaims.

"Paris has superhero's! Bruce these heroes are just kids and they had to fight a fucking magical terrorist! I AM DONE WITH THIS SHIT! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HIM HE IS SO DEAD!" Jason exclaims.

"No killing Master Jason and please refrain from using that time of language here," Alfred states.

"But Alfred, look at those kids they have no training what so ever. At least Bruce trained us these kids had nothing!" Jason yells.

"For once I agree with Todd, these heroes are just children wit no experience," Damian states.

"It says here that Hawkmoth and Mayura the villains were defeated by Ladybug, Viperon, Queen bee, and Ryuko, the heroes of Paris," Tim states.

"What about the cat hero why wasn't he there to help?" I question.

"It says here that he was becoming corrupt and didn't show up anymore so he was kicked off the team," Tim states.

"What are Hawkmoth's and Mayura's powers?" I ask.

"Hawkmoth used his miraculous a magical artifact for evil and used butterflies and turned people into Akuma's. An Akuma is when a person who feels a negative emotion has been controlled by Hawkmoth and gains powers. Mayura uses her feathers to create sentimonsters which are objects that are turned into monsters that help the akumatized villain in the battle." Tim explains.

"What are the hero's powers?" Dick asks.

"Ladybug has her lucky charm which gives her an item that helps her defeat the villain and her miraculous cure which heals all the damage that occurred from the deaths to the damaged property. Cat Noir has the power of destruction. Queen Bee has the power of subjection. Ryuko had the powers of the elements of fire, water, and wind. Viperon had the power of second chance and can go back into the past," Tim says.

"These poor kids had the weight of the world on their shoulders," Dick says.

"TT, they look about thirteen when Ladybug and Cat Noir started," Damian states.

"Why didn't they contact the league?" Tim questions.

"Tim can you check the league's database for any calls for help from Paris," I state.

"There have been three calls from Paris and Green Lantern dismissed them," Tim states.

"Green Lantern dismissed this case! IS HE FUCKING STUPID! BRUCE YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM KILLING THIS MOTHER FUKER!" Jason yells.

"Tim can you play the video's," I state.

Tim plays the video and I see Ladybug and Cat Noir on the screen,

"Hello Justice League my name is Ladybug and this is my partner Cat Noir and we are Paris heroes. The reason we are calling you is that my partner and I have been thrown into its life with no training. We don't know how long we can keep the fight so we were wondering if you could aid us here, if not we will figure it out. Bug out," Ladybug finishes saying and the video ends.

The next video is with Ladybug, Cat Noir, Queen Bee, a green turtle superhero, and a fox hero.

"You probably all have not looked at this or thought this was a joke but our fight is real and we need help. My team has grown but we are still clueless in who Hawkmoth is. Now a new villain has joined Hawkmoth and life is getting harder. I have seen people lose their lives and be revived. We need your help because sooner or later we will lose. Bug out!" Ladybug says.

"Tim, who is the fox hero and the turtle hero?" I ask.

"It says they are the retried hero's Carapace and Rena Rouge. Carapace has the power of protection and Rena Rouge has the power of illusions," Tim explains.

"Why are they retired?" Dick asks.

"No one knows," Tim states.

"TT, just hurry on and play the last video," Damian says.

The last video has Ladybug, Viperon, Queen Bee, and Rykuo.

"Justice League, it's been four years since I have first contacted you and now I realize asking for your help was wrong. I am relieved to know none of you came here because I don't know what I have would have done if there was and Akumatized Batman or Superman. I am upset you did not come in contact with us or even help us bring this villain down. Green Lantern you dismissed us because you thought we were a joke well the tell me if this is a joke." Ladybug states in an icy tone.

The camera is pointing towards Paris and it's horrifying. The bodies that were floating in the water. All those people dead. The Eiffel Tower in the background that has been destroyed.

"You said that you couldn't find any records of damage to Paris. Well, I'll have you know that my power revives all these people and fixes all this destruction. Thank you for doing nothing and making us kids grow faster. We have all seen each other die, our families die, and this city dies and we are tired of this so today we are ending this. By the time you receive this Hawkmoth and Mayura have been defeated and you will leave with the regret of not helping us. For the last time Bug Out!" Ladybug states and the video ends.

The cave falls into utter silence after what we ave been seen.

"DEMON SPAWN NOW THAT WE HAVE A REASON WHY DON'T WE KILL THAT PATHETIC PIECE OF A GREEN LANTERN!" Jason states.

"Already ahead of you Todd," Damian states with his katana's ready.

"Master Jason, Master Damian wouldn't it be better to see Green Lantern get destroyed before killing him off?" Alfred states.

"What do you mean Pennyworth," Damian asks.

"It means that we all can watch him fall," Alfred states.

"Bruce I think you may want to see this," Tim states.