Part 14: The Truth

Bruce's Point of View:

"I am pulling up the latest news in Paris," Tim states.

I look up to the screen to find the news of my sister and her family's death.

Don't be bemused its just the news, Nadja Chamack reporting here at the Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie. Police were called to the scene by a woman passing by here to get a croissant at the store when she found both Tom and Sabine lying with a pool of blood around them. It seems that both Tom and Sabine passed before the ambulance could make it. There is no intel on who would have done a thing. When police arrived on the scene they searched the premises for their daughter but found nothing. At this time we do not know where Marinette is but if you do see her please bring her to the police. As we all know Tom and Sabine have done so much for the community and I hope their spirits rest in peace. This is Nadja Chamack signing off for the night.

"TT, there has to be more to this story," Damian states.

"Bruce I think you all should see this," Tim says.

He pulls up recent news of Hero's in Paris.

"TT, the last day the heroes were seen were the day your sister died," Damian says.

"Pull up the pictures of these heroes," I say.

"Ladybug, Queen bee, Ruyko, and Viperon saved their city. It states that Hawkmoth was defeated by Ladybug herself. Cat Noir the other main hero turned corrupted since he was no help at all and kept seeing his job as a game. He has sexually harassed ladybug," Tim explains.

"TT, Ladybug and Lady Fate are the same," Damian states.

"Meaning the Queen bee, Ruyko, and Viperon are Princess Honey, Dragon, and Viper," Tim states.

"Pixi pop is Ladybug and Lady Fate!" Jason exclaims.

"Why do you think that Jason?" Dick questions.

"The timeline matches up, Marinette came here after beating Hawkmoth's butt with her friends who were heroes too. But she couldn't stand around and watch people get hurt so she got a new suit and bam she became Lady Fate," Jason explains.

"Why can't we have just one normal person in our family?" I ask.

"Does that mean she knows were the bats?" Dick asks.

"She's Pixi pop I bet she has and is waiting for us to figure their secret out," Jason states.

" I don't think she would have, how much do you bet," Dick says.

"100 dollars!" Jason shouts.

"Then it's a bet," Dick and Jason shake hands.

Marinette's Point of View:

Ever since I revealed who I am to Bruce I have felt anxious so I went downstairs to train and get my mind off of it. Once I was done training I went to take a shower.

"Kitten you seem stressed why don't you continue your dress for the Wayne gala," Plagg says.

"I think I will," I state and get back to working on my dress.

After a few hours of working I finally finished my dress.

"Kitten that looks amazing!" Plagg prases.

"Thanks, Plagg," I say.

"Kitten I am so proud of you and who you've become," Plagg states.

"That means so much Plagg," I state.

"Do you think the Waynes would have figured out we are the new vigilantes?" I ask.

"Those kids are smart they would have by now but we can worry about that later you need to get a good night sleep kitten," Plagg suggests.

I look at the clock to see it's almost 3 am "huh, I guess I should," I state.

I shut off all the light and go to bed.

"Night Plagg," I say and drift off.