Part 15: Family

Marinette's Point of View:

"Guys! I think we should surprise the bats!" I exclaim.

"And how are we supposed to do that bug?" Chole questions.

"Why don't we take a little trip to the Batcave," I state.

"If it causes chaos I am going too!" Plagg yells.

"Fine, now Kaalki, Tikki merge," I shout.

"Pollen Buzz on!" Chole shouts.

"Sass scales slither!" Luka says.

"Longg bring the storm!" Kagami yells.

"Duusu spread my feathers!" Penny says.

"Nooroo light wings rise!" Jagged says.

"Kaalki voyage!" I yell and make a portal to the Batcave.

We all enter the batcave and find Oracle and Alfred at the computers. We blend into the shadows and wait for the bats to arrive any moment now. We hear the Batmobile and motorcycles enter the batcave and Batman, Robin, Red Robin, Nightwing, and Red Hood exit thier vehicles. 

"Oracle report," Batman states.

"So far there has been 3 mugglers today and no sight of the other vigilantes," Oracle states.

"You might wanna rethink that statement over!" Princess Honey states coming out of the shadows. 

"TT, are all of you here?" Robin asks.

"Where else would we be," Viper says coming out of the shadows.

"What are you guys doing here?" Red Robin says.

"You probably figured us out by now just like we did so we came here for a little chat," Dragon says.

"Wait you guys already know our identities!" Nightwing shouts.

"It wasn't that hard to figure out," I say.

"But we still don't know why your here," Batman states.

"We know you have questions and were here to answer them," Penny says coming out in the light.

"Rock and roll don't start the party without me!" Jagged yells.

"Please tell me what I'm seeing is a dream. The Jagged Stone is a superhero I'll die in peace now!" Tim says.

"How much caffeine is Tim even running on?" I ask.

"21 cups," Tim replies.

"Master Tim what have I said about coffee restrictions," Alfred says.

"I'll go to sleep as soon as this meeting is over," Tim states.

"I know you all are confused about my parents death so I have come here to tell you the full truth," I explain.

"TT, just like that you'll give us the answers this isn't done trick," Robin says.

"I think Bruce deserves to know the truth about his sister's death," I state.

"Okay," Bruce says.

"It all started on the day I was going to defeat Hawkmoth.

I was on patrol and returning home when I saw Cat Noir enter my home. I was confused about why he was here so I went in as Ladybug and found my parents lying on the ground with a pool of blood around them and saw Cat Noir standing there and his claws dripping with blood. I couldn't handle it anymore I screamed.

"What did you do? You killed an innocent girl's parents!" I yelled.

"Marinette deserved it, she was loved by everyone, she had everything. The perfect life, loving parents and friends. She needs to know how it feels like to lose people." Cat Noir states

"But this is wrong Chat!"

"Why do you care?"

"You killed innocent people! What's wrong with you Chat?"

"Nothing is wrong with me. I just feel peace."

"You're sick in the head!"

Cat Noir started closing in on Ladybug.

"What are you doing? Chat?"

"We can finally be together!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Now that your parents are gone you need someone for support and that will be me!"

"What are you talking about Mr. and Ms. Dupain Cheng aren't my parents, they're Marinette's."

"Enough lying ladybug you belong to me now that no one can stop me."

"I am not some property you can claim, I am a person Chat!"

Cat Noir grabs me, digging his claws into her.

I struggled to get free. When I was close to freeing myself I felt cat Noir claws pierce my suit leaving a heavy gash.

"Stop this at once Cat Noir!"

"No, you won't escape, you deserve worse for breaking my heart over and over."

With that, he used his claws and attacked me leaving claw marks all over my skin. I couldn't take this anymore and I punched cat noir in the gut and kept punching only seeing red. I didn't stop when he fell unconscious only when I saw my hands covered in blood I stopped. I took the ring off of Cat Noir who returned to Adrien.

"What is wrong with him?" I question.

"Adrien had betrayed you causing him to drive to the peak of madness for abandoning you," Plagg explains.

"How can I heal him from the madness?"

"Focus on your energy of light and you can fix the madness within."

So I did exactly that and altered his memory making him forget about being Cat Noir and killing my parents. I returned him home," I explained.

"TT, So you did all that but you couldn't bring your own parents justice?" Damian states.

"You don't get it, it wasn't his decision it was the magic messing with his head since he wasn't a true holder. I couldn't bring him in for something he wasn't responsible for," I state.

"But he killed your parents," Red Robin says.

"No he didn't, he didn't chose you become a black cat. He didn't chose to become unstable and kill my parents. It was the previous guardian who chose Adrien knowing it could kill him and I will never forgive him for it," I state.

"All this time you've been living with this truth keeping it in for the sake of others but you don't have to now Mari let it free," uncle Jagged says.

I run over to him and hug him while letting my tears fall. Chole, Kagami, Luka, and Penny join in and I feel safe again. A blinding light flashes and I look to us all detransformed but with tattoo's on our skin representing each on of us.

"What was that light?" Nightwing asks.

"It represents our growth in our miraculous and our bonds with each other," I answer.

I walk up to Bruce and say "are you alright? I know it alot to take on but keeping it all in doesn't help," I state and hug him.

I hear him crying and he wraps his arms around me and I feel the presence of my mother coming off him. I feel like I can finally be with my family with them even though I met them days ago. A light blinds us and I see a bat appear on my skin.

"I guess now I'm an honorary member of the bats," I say.

"No you will always be my kit!" Plagg exclaims.

"Wait who is that?" Nightwing asks.

"I'm Plagg god of destruction and this here is my kit and I will be keeping here so scram," Plagg says and scares Nightwing. I hear everyone start laughing even Damian chuckle.