Chapter 3

{Warning: Profanity}

Word count: 500

Chapter 3: A Fly To Russia With An Asian Country. 

(RUSAME IS COMING MY YOUNG LADS, BE PATIENT!)

——>

"Are you sure about this America-Kun?" The smaller country asked.

I nodded my head in reassurance, "Yeah we both have light luggage and my wings are strong so it'll be fine." 

"How did your wings come to be so strong?" He asked. "Well, I would train them everyday until they were strong enough to fly over the sea. With a couple breaks of course." Japan nodded silently to show that he got it. "Now finish packing so we can take off! The meetings is in 2 days!" I huffed at Japan.

—-> tiny time skip 

I told Japan to meet me by a flower field that I played in whenever I visited France as a child. Ah the memories. It was a little farther than where I was yesterday because I didn't wanna be caught by anyone like I almost was with France. 

I stretched by wings out, sighing in joy even though they were heavy on my back and caused me some back issues. I inhaled the scent of fresh lavender from the field I was in.

I jolted up, flexing my wings dangerously as someone tapped my shoulder. I relaxed though realizing it was Japan. 

"Is this safe America-Kun?" The Asian country asked. "Probably not, it might be bumpy, you might get bugs in your face as we're going up and you have a risk of falling but that why I have this safety band!" I shouted. 

He chuckled and climbed on my back, securing the band around my waist than his. "This is gonna be odd, are you sure we can't just book a flight?" The Asian country hugged my bare back.   

"Well we could but I told you it's better by wings and you believed me so no backing out now!" I replied. Japan nodded, putting the bags in front of him.

Haha riding me like a horse. 

What the fuck is up with these lewd thoughts?

I shot up really fast, surprising Japan so much he yelped. I chuckled a bit and slowed down once we were above the clouds. Japan stares in awe at the rising sun, still scared to be this high but yet still enjoying the view.

"You're right America-Kun, this is quite the view." I nodded at Japan, bringing out a map but it blew away in the wind. "Haha, um Japan do you happen to have a map anywhere?" I asked stopping so that the wind wouldn't blow anything away.

"Actually, yes I do," Japan grabbed a map directing me where to go. I suddenly started flying, surprising Japan yet again. 

"Look at the people below us America-kun. So kawaii." The Asian replied monotone which I wasn't surprised since he was usually like that. Alfred chuckled at the male. 

The ride went smoothly on throughout the day and they had some short intermissions for snacks.

——>

Daily update, you're welcome. <3