Chapter 11

{Warning: Profanity.}

Word count:

Chapter 11: Enter Creative Name 

Y'all about to see some stuff go down with Japan and America. (Not smut- 👀) 

A/N: y'all can go vote for ending ship at the first chapter! 🥳 even though we still far from done-

————

"Egypt was pretty nice." I said to Japan from across the hotel room. 

Japan and I have been staying with each other for at least two weeks now, he was really nice company. "Yeah, she was interesting." Japan replied with. 

"Haha, yup." I stretched my wings out almost slapping Japan in the face. "Whoops, sorry Japan!" I called over to the Asian country. "It's fine America-kun." 

His voice was really soothing when he was saying it, it made me feel safe. 

Not in a homo way of course. 

I chuckled a little bit at my thoughts which confused Japan. When am I gonna tell him about me liking...guys? 

I shrugged my shoulders, looking over at Japan and sighing. I decided to talk to him about it, everyone else already thought me and Japan were gay thanks to that idiotic russian so why not tell him?

"Hey Japan, there is something I wanted to tell you." I looked over at Japan whom was looking at me, waiting for me to speak. 

Now that I was gonna tell him I felt more shaky and my breath was getting uneven. "I-.. I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to say this." I scratched the back of my head. 

"Uhh, I like guys more than girls?" Again with the sounding more like a question thing. That's not the point though. 

"God, that sounded a lot better in my head. Don't take it the wrong way Japan!" I shut my eyes tightly, holding my breath. 

The Asian just simply chuckled and waved it off. "It's fine America-kun, I read yaoi mangas all the time and I myself am pansexual so there is nothing wrong with it." I gave him a warm smile and a relived look. 

"Oh thank goodness, I was super scared there!" Smiling brightly and putting the rest of my clothes away, I sat on the bed in silence. 

I'm....g-

Nonono. 

I like guys. 

I. Am. Ga-

Ugh! Why is it so hard to say the 'G' word?! 

I am..good?

No!

I'm gay-

"Yes! I did it!" I shouted out loud, surprising Japan. "You did what?" Japan questioned me. "I said the 'G' word!" Japan looked as if he was gonna burst out laughing. 

"Gay??" He asked me, looking at me as if I was some child. My face got warm as I nodded my head in embarrassment. 

————

Yes- I might make another chapter if I'm up for it