Chapter 12

{Warning: Profanity.}

Word count: 903

Chapter 12: Hell broke loose.

Y'all try to ignore how bad this book is like I'm in big rush time because I have a vacation this weekend and it gonna last for 2 or more weeks so-

Also- the rusame you've been waiting for my friends. (This is Ameripan and rusame please remember that)

———

"I don't wanna go to the meeting, Japan." I said in a quiet voice looking up shyly at Japan. "It's okay America, even if they're rude or make comments I'll be there to go through it with you." The Asian gave me a reassuring hug, heading out the door.

"Ahh, Walt for me Japan." I jogged up to the other countries side, my wings weighing me down every step. 

Sigh, I hate these things.

"Russia's probably gonna make some stupid homophobic comment." I mumbled to myself but Japan heard it. 

"I highly doubt that America-Kun," he smiled at me. "Ya, thanks Japan." I said sarcastically, making my way into the meeting building. 

I unconsciously slipped my hand in Japan's, gripping it tight out of anxiety

My wings were shaking on my back which made me shake as well. Stupid fucking wings just hold still. 

I let go of Japan's hand, frowning as the warmth left my palm and walked into the meeting room. 

Everyone layers their eyes on Japan and I as we walked over to our seats. "What?" I questioned everyone staring with my big hero smile. 

China broke out in whispers with Germany while I could've sworn I heard England say something along the lines of 'gay fag.' I flinched a little and shrunk back into my seat, glaring at Russia who looked surprisingly sad. 

Germany was looking at Italy sadly, I could tell there was some sorta spark between them but obviously Germany didn't want the same fate as me. 

The European country seemed to snap out of his daze as a tick mark grew on his forehead. Oh my god-

"Can you all PLEASE shut up?!" Germany screamed in China's ear. I couldn't tell if it was on purpose or not. 

Almost everyone in the room went silent as we began discussing stuff. I was glaring at Russia throughout the whole thing and Belarus seemed to be getting pissed off. 

"I think solar panels would help with saving electricity!" I heard Switzerland yell. 

His voice was tuned out as me and Russia kept exchanging glances, one sad and one mad. One was extremely pissed and that gaze seemed to belong to Belarus. 

"CAN YOU STOP STARING AT MY BROTHER YOU FAGGOT?!" Belarus screamed at me, throwing her chair and storming up to me. 

"It's bad enough you like guys but can't you see my brothers taken?" She inches closer. I felt my wings twitch slightly in defense, I still remained seated. 

"News flash, MY BROTHER DOESN'T FUCKING LIKE YOU!" The closer Belarus got the more my wings twitched. I flinched slightly at her tone.

"I fucking HATE YOU!" Belarus screamed once more, now I  was standing.  I had a cold glare on my usually smiley face. My wings were practically screaming to be let loose. I put my arms on my back to hold them down.

"WHY ARE YOU EVEN A COUNTRY?" Belarus slapped America onto the ground, everyone just sat and stared. 

"Disgusting gays like you shouldn't be treated with respect!" She spat on his clothes, kicking my jaw.

My wings were pounding against the back of my jacket, I was really struggling to keep them down. 

"It's okay to cry America, that's the only thing you faggots are good at." Belarus landed one final strike on my chest which made me loose my grip on my back. 

Wings tore from the back of my jacket, so large it knocked everyone out of their chairs. Unintentionally I smacked Belarus into the wall which caused a dent. 

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck, this wasn't supposed to happen! Japan call an ambulance!" My wings finally decided to be satisfied and went calm, still stretched out. 

I didn't really mind the fact I had no shirt on I was kinda worried if I killed a country at the moment. 

"What in the bloody hell are those America?!" England screamed, fear was shown in his emerald eyes though.

I stood frozen, grabbing my jacket and trying to shove my wings back into it. 

Most of the countries sat in shock except Russia, he seemed more worried than scared. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt Belarus, my wings acted out on defense." I cried noticing Russia coming towards me. 

"Are you okay Amerika? You're bleeding." The Russian stated the obvious, holding his shirt up to the open wound on my head.

"Why do you care?" I spat at the other country angrily. "I- because America I truly am sorry." He looked at the ground in shame. 

I sighed and hesitantly spoke, "I suppose it's fine, I forgive but I won't forget." 

Russia looked up at me happily and hugged me. His embrace felt warm and comforting, something I don't feel a lot anymore. I wrapped my wings around the Russian letting out a happy sigh. 

"Ahem, sorry to break the moment but could you tell us how long you've been keeping this from us?" The one and only China interrupted. 

——-

Ah yes, a long chapter for all of you. 

Goodbye my loves, au revoir. 🏳️‍🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜