Chapter 7

{Warning: Profanity.}

Word count: 466

Chapter 7: I HATE YOU!

Rusame shippers don't get mad at me for this chapter. 👀

✫——-✫

The meeting was a mess. Everyone was arguing per usual and Russia was trying to get everyone's attention so me and Japan could make the 'announcement.'

I sighed and fiddled with my pen, blocking out the noise. Fiji was looking fairly pissed in the corner of the room. He looked like he was about to snap. 

The small island country took in a deep breath facing Jamaica. "Parent excuse my potty mouth, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Fiji screamed at everyone.

Russia stepped forward towards everyone, sending a thanks to Fiji. "Everyone, Japan and America have an announcement to make!" Russia smiled creepily and gripped his pipe sitting back down.

"I- um..no we don't Russia what are you talking about?" I stalled, looking nervously at Japan. "Yes you do." The large country responded, gripping his pipe tighter and looked between us.

"America-Kun it's fine, it's not like we're actually dating so it won't be a bother." Japan whispered in my ear, everyone's eyes were still on us. "How about you announce it Russia."

He chuckled darkly, "wouldn't want to steal your moment, da?" I sweat dropped at how intimidating Russia was being over this and smiled to cover it up.

"R-right, I'll do that haha." I stood up looking at Japan nervously, he nodded in consent. 

"Right, so me and Japan are together. I wasn't gonna tell anyone but Russia forced us." I looked around the room, sitting back down in embarrassment.

China walked out of the room, probably taking time to process this. Germany and Italy seemed fine, though Germany looked a little on edge since he was kinda homophobic. 

England and France were whispering about me being homosexual, probably disapproving of it. Russia had that million dollar smirk on his face as if he just won an oscar. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT RUSSIA!" I screamed and stormed out of the room, I looked over my shoulder to see Russia's smirk replaced with a frown.

Japan wasn't following me, probably cause he understood I wanted alone time. 

"Amerika, wait!" I heard Russia say from behind me.

This fucker again.

 I bolted out of the building as fast as I could without my wings. I felt 2 arms wrap around me and a voice whisper a 'sorry' into my ear. 

"I just wanted to help you guys come out." He said in a sad voice. "OH YEAH?! REALLY? YOU FUCKING KNEW THEY WERE ALL HOMOPHOBIC, YOU JUST WANTED TO GET A LAUGH! DUMBASS COMMIE DON'T EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN!" I yelled, tears sliding down my face. 

"I- America please, I'm sorry!" He yelled, I kept running.

Sorry won't cut it this time Russia. 

——-

Daily update my dudes 😎

It got deleted 3 times Lmao, be grateful.