Chapter 10

{Warning: Profanity.}

Word count: 293

Chapter 10: Egyptian sister!

I don't like the idea of Egypt  being a male.

————

Not even 10 minutes after Japan and I landed in Egypt, the country herself came to greet us. 

"Ah! Welcome darlings! Are you excited for all sisters and brothers to unite at the world meeting?" She sat on her golden chair, rubbing lotion on her legs and perfecting her beautiful coal-like hair. 

"Um, yes we are." I replied to the African country. "Ah, wonderful! I must exit the room to put on my formal meeting dress!" She scurried our of the room, good specs floating out of her hair.

"What a character indeed," said the japanese man. "I agree." I replied with.

Not even a moment later Egypt came back out, a golden and white silk dress with golden thigh highs. Her short black hair was filled with golden specks and a golden crown was present on her head. 

"Aren't I so divine?" She posed in front of the two. Japan and I sweat dropped nodding our heads quickly.

The country flicked her hand revealing golden nails, very sharp looking. "So modest, how wonderful!" Clapping her hands together, one of her butlers pulled up a chair and she rested on it. 

"Anywho tell me your secret, how do you keep those luscious locks so divine?" Egypt asked, holding her golden chalice. 

"I use conditioner?" It sounded more like a question than a reply. "Ah! Yes yes, wonderful!" She chugged her wine down, getting up from her seat. "I exit now!" Announced Egypt.

Before she left she handed us a picture of her posing. "It's so you always remember how divine I am." Then she left.

———-

I made Egypt a narcissist crackhead 👀