𝐎 𝐍 𝐄

"Your Majesty!!" yelled out a voice urgently  "Please come back to palace, it's almost time to meet the officials of China" 

"Your majesty!! Are you even listening to me?!" Park Jinho let out a frustrated sigh as he held onto the reins of the horse tightly.

"Your majesty we are on a rus–" before Jinho could finish his sentence he was cut off by the king's word.

"Don't fret so much Jinho, we will be there in time! Look at this first!" the king's carefree voice was joyful, but Jinho was not amused by this and rolled his eyes which caused a chuckle from the king.

Taking a look at the king as he requested, the king took an arrow from his quiver as he straightened his back and stretched his right arm readying himself to fire the arrow that was in place in the wooden bow that was in his left hand. 

S m a c k ! 

The arrow zoomed through the air as the king let go of the string and sent the arrow flying as it hit an apple hanging from a tree that was in a distance in front of them. The apple fell down to the ground as it rolled around with the arrow still stuck in it.

Grinning, the king looked at his royal guard expecting a compliment but received nothing but a blank stare instead.

"Are you done?" said Jinho in a bored tone.

"You know, I could exile you just because you spoke so informally to me Jinho" smirking at his friend, he tossed his bow to Jinho in which he catched it effortlessly.

"I'm quite aware of that your majesty, but I'm sure you won't since no one else would want to babysit a king with a mindset of a 5 year old" Jinho retorted smugly. "Now, shall we get going then Taejun? The oh-so-great king?"

Taejun let a laugh and held on to his reins "You've always been so up tight Jinho, no wonder no woman wants to be with you"

Jinho snickered at his comment "As a royal guard I do not have ti–"

He was cut off with the sound of Taejun's horse sudden noise as it took off quickly with it's rider yelling out to him "Race you back to the palace!!"

Holding in the urge to curse, Jinho let out a sigh and shook his head in a disapproving manner as he raised his rein to hit his horse, signalling to go after the king that was laughing in the distance.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Arriving back at the palace, Taejun was rushed by the handmaidens to look presentable and change into suitable clothes to fit a king instead of looking like a sweaty teenager who looked as if he just went on a 100 kilometer run. Dressed in a scarlet Gonryongpo with the golden five-toad dragon at it's back and front to indicate that he is indeed the king, styling his long hair into a bun as the crown ikseonggwan was worn on top of his head.