𝐓 𝐖 𝐎

Days have passed since the alliance was made with the land of China and the agreement that the mystery girl would remain at the palace was made

Days have passed since the alliance was made with the land of China and the agreement that the mystery girl would remain at the palace was made. And for days did Taejun roam around the palace, searching for her.

"Your majesty, are you sure this is the right decision to make? Letting this girl stay in the palace?!" 

Taejun groaned in annoyance as he massaged his temple with his hand. Ever since the day he found out a foreign girl would be staying at the palace, Jooyung has been constantly whining and complaining about the decision Taejun made.

"For the last time Jooyung, it is MY decision so you will let it be!! If anything were to happen, we will deal with her" said Taejun "Or do you doubt me?"

Jooyung's eyes widened "Of course not your majesty, that was incompetent of me" he said while lowering himself to bow.

Taejun raised his hand and motioned Jooyung to get out of the room "Go, you're making my head ache Jooyung. I'm not in a mood for useless talk today"

Jooyung only nodded as he turned away from the king and walked out of the room with an understanding expression but as soon as he was out the room did his whole demeanour turn into fury.

Slumping in his chair, Taejun let out a sigh and pouted his lips like a child who wasn't given sweets to eat. 

"Please don't make that face your majesty, it does not suit you" 

Turning his gaze to the right, Taejun could see the mocking smile of Jinho who was looking straight ahead as he avoided his eyes.

Taejun just snickered "Oh? But don't I look cute? Come on, look at me" 

Jinho gazed down as he let out a breathy laugh and then turned his head to his right, doing exactly the opposite of what Taejun wanted "Cute? Please don't flatter yourself your majesty"

"Aw, are you shy, Jinho? Scared you'll finally admit that I'm better looking than you?"

Snapping his head to look at Taejun with a clearly annoyed expression made Taejun crack a smile "You? Better looki–" composing himself, Jinho took a deep breath and looked at Taejun in the eyes with a grin "And here I thought you hated useless talk your majesty"

Taken back by Jinho's witty response made Taejun pout again "Damn you" he said which made Jinho burst into a loud laughter as Taejun stood up from his chair.

"Where are you going?" Jinho asked, his face suddenly serious.

"Grandmother" was all Taejun said as he walked away with Jinho trailing behind him.

Pushing open wide the door to his grandmother's room, he noticed she was nowhere to be seen. The chair where she would usually sit as she stitched his clothes was empty and as his eyes roamed around the room trying to look for her, Taejun suddenly thought of one place where she could be.