𝐓 𝐇 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄

Tzuyu

Tzuyu....

Tzuyu....

What a unique name.

Tzuyu....

The name rolled out nicely on Taejun's tongue. Somehow she reminded him of a particular flower, an Amaryllis.

Splendid beauty....

The meaning of the flower itself was self explanatory. Her beauty was splendid, almost blindly so.

When can I see her again? he thought to himself.

Letting out an exaggerated groan and ruffling out his hair in annoyance, Jinho couldn't help but send a concerned look to the king's direction.

"Is there something on your mind, your majesty?" he asked out of concern.

"A lot is on my mind actually" Taejun replied in a bored tone "I need to do something to clear my mind" he stared at the ceiling with a blank expression.

The sound of wood scraping into another one caught Taejun's attention as he felt something approaching him. Whipping his head to the right he saw something flying towards him and before it could hit his face, he caught it effortlessly.

"Why don't we go shoot some targets, your majesty?"

Looking at the bow in his hands, Taejun contemplated, as much as he wanted to do something to take his mind off whatever it was plaguing his mind. He was also tired from doing way too much political work that he just wanted to laze around his room all day. Finally deciding on a decision, Taejun stood up from his seat and nodded at Jinho, agreeing, as he strode out of his room confidently.

S M A C K !

The arrow landed just near the center of where Taejun wanted it to land which made him annoyed at his lack of skills that day.

S M A C K !

Looking over to his left he saw Jinho shooting the arrow straight into the center, he turned around to face Taejun with a wide smile as he looked at where Taejun's arrow had landed and back to his.

"What's wrong, your majesty?"

"Tch" was all Taejun replied.

Pulling on the string and gripping the wood rather harshly he sent another arrow flying and this time it went farther away from the center, and Taejun could tell that Jinho was trying his best to hold in his laughter. Firing more and more arrows which constantly missed, Taejun was getting extremely annoyed at this.

Why am I so distracted?? he thought

Feeling agitated, Taejun didn't realized that his quiver was already empty until he reached out to grab one but felt nothing inside.