𝐒 𝐈 𝐗

Was she dreaming?

Was she dreaming?

Did she hear him right?

The king wanted to know her better?

To the point that he was willing to learn a whole new language so that he could communicate with her language as well?

gner

She must've misheard.

reigner

Why would he want to?

"Ya! Foreigner girl!" 

Whipping her head to her left, Tzuyu looked at the person who was silently screaming her name to get her attention.

"Yes?"

The person in front of her looked around them as if she was checking for something or someone. 

"You have to stop spacing out before Ms. Heeji catches you" she scolded in a whisper "If you're going to clean the floor, then actually clean"

As of now, Tzuyu was currently kneeling down on the floor as she and the other maids in the palace was asked to wipe the palace's floor clean, leaving no spec of dust behind. 

"R-right, I-I'm sorry"

The girl just scoffed at her as she continued to wipe the floor neatly with the cloth in her hands. Tzuyu sighed, It's been a day since the king told her that he wanted her to teach him her language. This afternoon is when they we're supposed to start the lessons, which Tzuyu has been wondering when they we're going to start but thankfully Jinho came to her and informed her.

Shaking her head, she brought up her hands to her face and slapped her cheeks to get her mind to focus on what she was supposed to be doing at the moment. Gripping the slightly wet cloth in her hand she scrubbed the floor clean to distract herself for what was to come even if it was for a moment.

After four hours of cleaning all the floors of the east side of the palace, all of the maids, including Tzuyu we're asked to line up in a room at the center of the palace.

Tzuyu stood at the third row next to girl who scolded her earlier and only now did Tzuyu realize how short the girl was next to her. The door of the room they standing in opened and a woman in her forties came in, wearing an awfully bright colored hanbok with her tied up in a bun wearing too many unnecessary accessories on her hair.

"You girls did good" the woman said, most likely to be Ms. Heeji and Tzuyu couldn't help but flinch after hearing her voice, it was unusually high pitched and sharp that it hurt her ears.

"but you could have done BETTER!" she scolded, her hands on her hips as she scanned the look of everyone's faces "But it's alright, since I'm in a good mood, I will let this pass"

"Now, for the monthly roll call!" she announced and everyone in the room immediately tensed up "Starting from the left, go!"

With that, the first girl at the start announced something that Tzuyu couldn't understand and it seemed as if she said her name right after.