I Love You

I start slow just because I like the way she whines. No matter how many times I do it, whenever I first slide in her breath hitches and she arches her back a little, like I'm too big for her. It's difficult to hold back, because damn it she feels good, but it makes her squirm and try to push back into me to get me to go faster. So I keep the slow pace for a while, occasionally tightening her bonds just slightly.

"Does this feel good?" I ask, knowing the answer.

"Yes, sir." She whines pitifully.

I sigh, feigning sympathy, "Aw what's wrong, kitten?"

"Please go faster." She begs, "Please, Shota."

She's starting to sweat already. There's so much tension all throughout her body, because every time I feel her get up to the edge I take her back down. My composure is fading fast. As delicious as this is, all I want to do is let her have it.

"Beg."

"Shota please, I'm sorry I was bad. I'll never do it again, please just go faster."

Gritting my teeth I comply, but only speed up by a little bit.

"More."

Ramona quivers and cries "Please! Please, God, go faster! I'm so close, it hurts, Shota!"

Now it's my turn to be pitiful. I can only describe it as a whimper that escapes my throat as I let the scarf go limp over the bed and commit myself fully to making her scream. And oh does she scream. She claws my back, and comes undone beneath me, and her face as she does makes me lose control.

After a few minutes, when it's not too humid in the immediate space, Ramona rolls over onto my chest.

"Shota?" She pants.

I can't speak, my tongue is numb, so I grunt in response.

"I love you."

It doesn't scare me. It doesn't make me want to run, like all the times before. So I'm confident when I tell her I love her too, before we both drift off to sleep.