||Chapter 18 - Origins||

idk if i spelled the origin word right  but okay-

~~~~~~~~~

Alice's and her sisters origin

One day, Alice's and her sister's parents gave birth to triplets, one with black hair and black eyes (Alice), one with white eyes with white hair (Alex), And Lastly One with Red hair and Red eyes. her parents thought that they were ugly so they kicked them out, a woman was walking by and saw them, she named them Alice, Alex, And Alexa. she took the to their house and took care of them, Before Alice's and her sisters So called Mothers death, they were given some jackets that she made for them, Alice was given the black jacket that looked like a bear, Alex's jacket looked the same but white, Same with Alexa but red. (years later.) Alice and her sister's were grown up now and they went exploring, they fell into a hole and saw a house, they lived in it, oh there were talking skeletons that were super Punny. *the end*

~~~~~~~~~~

Doggo's (me) Origin

Doggo was abused, and was treated like a dog (yes that's why my name is Adoggo) she was called ugly when she was given  birth and was named a doggo, soon her parents died, she stole the money, (MY PARENTS WERE MILLIONAIRS)and ran away, she spotted a hole, and she jumped in it, inside was some flowers, a empty void, and a house. she could hear voices, and she knocked on the house, there were 3 humans, and skeletons, she was welcomed and she stayed there for the rest of her life. 

~~~~~~~~

Lillianna's Origin (this is my other OC's origin its like betty's story but even cooler)

Before determination's death (idk what her name is sorry) she created a being, a being who is stronger than betty,  her name was Lillianna, she could hear a voice in her head to stop all evil, and so she did, she fought betty and she won with the help of a person named Frisk, oh if you don't know what she looks like she has brown to red hair and red and black skirt and shirt. her soul trait was unknown, it was a black soul, with a mini heart on the middle, no one, even Gaster, Knows about this trait, and just left it be.

~~~~~~~

Corona's Origin (yet again another OC origin.)

there's an AU wich is called VirusTale, where all Virus's are kept. humans kept them there for a reason, and that reason is that they are deadly, because people have to wear masks all the time, and social distancing, Corona was one of them, the hated one. she was the most hated from the humans. a human named frisk was prepared with a mask and jumped in, this AU was in a pacifist route, and the other timeline, it was genocide. in a timeline, frisk stays with the Virus's because they were happy there, in another timeline, Chara took over and killed everybody and returned on the surface.

~~~~~~~~

Blue or kyrie's origin

Blueberry was born in underswap with her papyrus. but in this AU blue is depressed. people always tried to cheer him up but no one was able to. blueberry always hangs out with dust, but dust doesn't care for him. one day dust got together with my so called "friend" Reese. (REESE IM GONNA UNFRIEND YOU OR IF YOU BREAK UP WITH DUST ILL BE YOUR FRIEND-ENEMY.) when this happened, Blueberry got really depressed, he hates his life, he tells himself that he is a mistake. just a piece of trash, useless, nothing. but soon his friends cheered him up, he felt a little better but still, depressed.

~~~~~~

Funtime bonnet3's (or Geno in Roblox)Origin

Geno was depressed, he got together with reaper, Alice her friend or demon, as he calls her, was visiting him,. Geno looked very depressed and asked Geno What's wrong and told her a story, like this one. his family was broke because they wasted their money, and Thought that it was His fault and kicked him out, his town was very mean and so people just threw books, sticks, and much more at him but he ignored them and just cried and went to a portal, he saw a happy ending, he wished that his life would be better, and it did. he was teleported to a house where people were kind to him, the same house Alice met Geno, and lived there.

~~~~~~~

that's it! bye guys! (for the last time i use word counts: 743 words)