||Chapter 56 - A/N....||

So I've Heard That The Undertale Fandom Is Dying And I Wont Let That Happen. When I am Forced To Get Out Of It Then I wont, Please, Save The Undertale Fandom Until The World Ends. Why Do people Think The Undertale Fandom Is Trash, Oh I know, Its Because Of The Creator Of Under-TAIL. Yes I Think That's A Reason, Another Reason Is That Undertale Innapropriatte Things Is Making The Undertale Community Look Bad, And Another is Fangirls, Haters, And Many More! Please Try To Help The Undertale Fandom To LIVE! I'm Not Letting Undertale Die In A Void Called "Fandom's Who Are Forgotten"!  I Just Hate To See Fandom Die Like That..So Whenever A Fandom Die's I Will Try To  Help It Exist! But If that Fandom Is Dead, Then We Will Just Move On To Another Fandom, But That Fandom Will die too so There's No Other Thing to do But Go Back to The Fandoms That You Love! It Will Happen Soon, I just Know It....The DanganRonPa Fandom Is Already Dead To, But i, Adoggo1212, Will Save It, Even If Its Not UnderTale Related. 

forgot To mention, The Blue Whale Challenge. Like Come On Man, We Already Got Corona Virus Now You Make That Stupid Challenge Exist After 3 Year's Again? if you dont Know What The Blue Whale Challenge Is, Then Its A Game Where You Have The Risk Your Life And Do Suicide, Whats Suicide You ask? Killing Yourself. 

Use These HashTags On Every Book, If you Are A Creator And Like Undertale,Here.

#SaveTheUndertaleCommunity #StopTheBlueWhaleChallenge #Under-TAILisBad,RemoveIt.

There, Save The Undertale Community, Stay Safe From The Blue Whale Challenge, Hate On Under-TAIL, Its The Reason The Undertale Fandom Is Dying.