Chapter-15

"I think it's time to wake up, gorgeous" I hear a whisper in my ear and I jolt up.

"Jeez Draco, what-what are we-"

"I came over to your house at 8 am and then we made up and slept. It's 1 now" he explains and all the memories come in. I start blushing deeply at the events that took place and I can't help but wonder if he enjoyed me.

"Was it um..good?"

He gives me a puzzled look, "what?"

"Was it s-satisfactory?" I ask him and in one moment he gets me below him, pinning my body with his. "Why the insecurity?" He asks as he places my arms above my head-holding them with one of his hands. I look away before he uses his other hand to force me to look at him, by touching my chin.

"Babe you were amazing, I've never been with better" I scoff at him and his eyes turn serious, "you were great, 'Mione. I promise" the way he says it makes me believe him. Before I can say anything his deep voice says, "besides I haven't even fucked you yet. I need to to do that soon" with that he gets off me and walks to the washroom, leaving me there with my....fantasies.

Work

WORK

I HAVE TO GET TO WORK

"Merlin, what's the hurry?"

"My work-"

"You're skipping today and we are going somewhere so dress up" his demanding tone makes me obey and I go on to put on a simple outfit. I don't necessarily dress up. I put on a white shirt with black pants-and Draco's coat over me.

As soon as I step out of the washroom-in my outfit, my body is being raked by Draco as I playfully swat at his chest

As soon as I step out of the washroom-in my outfit, my body is being raked by Draco as I playfully swat at his chest. "We need to make a stop at my office first, alright?" I give him a small peck on his cheeks but apparently that's not enough as he cages my body by putting his strong arms around my waist.

"Draco" i whine and he shuts me up by pressing his lips against mine, and ten minutes are gone in a poof.

"Why are we stopping by at your office though?" He asks me and I tell him how I needed to give a file to my secretary-so he could work on it.

Within 15 minutes, we arrive at my office. I had specifically bought a house that was close to my office and I'm forever grateful for that choice. I ask Draco to stay in the car but he decides to accompany me inside anyway.

"I'm gonna use the washroom, you give the files" he tells me and I nod.

"Good morning, ma'am" James-my secretary greets.

"Morning, James." James eyes move up and down my body and I know the look. I've told him a lot of times that I'm not interested but he doesn't get it. But then again, no one can do the job as good as James.

"You look beautiful today." He compliments and I smile at him, thanking him for the compliment. Just then a strong pair of arms pull me close by my waist and I can practically feel the anger radiating off Draco's body.

"And you are?" He asks.

"James-her secretory" is the answer.

"Well I'm her fiancée. And I don't want you to be looking at her that way, yes? She's mine, mate. Next time I see any of this-consider yourself fired, clear?"

"Crystal"

I hand over the files and then we decide to head out.

"Are you mad at me?"

"At you? And what in the bloody hell have you done to be mad at? 'Mione, this wasn't your fault. I lost my temper in there-I should've let you tell him to back off. But again, I don't want him flirting with you. You're mine, you know? So try to keep it professional with him-maintain your distance. Please. I don't wanna be a jealous possessive boyfriend and you should of course have friends who are guys but him flirting with you just..I'm sorry."

I cup his face in my hands and let out a chuckle, "hey, hey, hey! I'd have done the same if a witch did that with you." I comfort him and he smiles. He's trying to be an amazing boyfriend. Or should I say fiancée?

"Let's not ruin our day, yes? Let me show what I've planned"

————————-

Beautiful.

Goddamn beautiful.

He did all of this. For me. I don't even deserve this man.

"You..decorates yourself?" He shrugs it off with a simple yes and it feels amazing. He arranged a picnic for me. There was a mat and a picnic basket but the best thing was me imagining Draco setting this up.

He sits on the mat, leaning backwards and supporting his body with his hands. I sit near him and lay head in his chest, tilting my body to the side.

We spend hours there.

We spend hours just listening to each other.

Making out.

Renting.

Laughing.

Messing each other hair up.

"Mione, shooting star!" His voice pulls me out of my thoughts and I quickly make a wish.

"Draco. Draco forever."

Draco's POV:

"Hermione. Hermione forever."

I make my wish happily and we stare into each other's eyes-partially knowing what we wished for. I give her a peck on her lips as she moves to my lap.

"You're everything I need. I-I May not deserve you but damnit I'm too selfish to let you go. Your beautiful, Hermione. Inside and out."

"I love you, Draco Malfoy."

"I love you, Hermione Granger."