Prologue

As This is my First time writing a watt pad story, there might be many grammatical errors. Feel free to tell me about it.

This story is purely based on Friction. So the Characters are based on my imagination.

I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to vote and comment. 

*10 YEARS AGO*

"Maddy, have fun and make many new friends," mom said as I got on the school bus. It was my first day at Xavier international school. I just moved to Madison, Georgia just a few days ago. I am quite nervous to go to school as I am a shy person but also kind of excited.

As I arrived at school, I started to search for my class and suddenly I saw a group of boys bullying a boy. But the boy pushed the bully away and went to his class. The boy was quite cute.

"Madeline Brown" a tall pretty lady called me as I turned to her. "You must be the new student right " I nodded my head and she told me that she was my homeroom teacher. Then she took me to the class. And she made me introduce myself in front of the class.

"Hello, my name is Madeline Brown and I moved here from San Francisco a few days ago. I hope we can get along."

Then my homeroom teacher whose name was Ms. Cameron told me to sit beside the boy who was the one being bullied. When I was about to sit while observing my seatmate, I fell upside down from my seat. Everyone laughed at me except him who was looking at me. Looking at him, I was surprised to see that his eyes were not the same color. One was blue and another was green. And I stared at him for a while.

He just kept looking at me and smiles at me and introduced himself, "Hi! I am Edward Miller but everyone calls me Eddy." I also smiled at him and we became friends.

##

Eddy and, I become very good friends as time went by. We went to school together, eat lunch together, and also played together. We were inseparable. And we were neighbors too. Eddy was always bullied because of his eyes, people called him a monster. It was because of Heterochromia. But eddy was a brave kid to protect himself.

I like Eddy. He was my first crush, I think. As I was only 8, I can't say it was love. We used always to stay together. One day while we were playing, I confessed to him that I really liked him and he also said he liked me too and we promised each other always to stay together.

"Eddy, promise me that you would never let me go," I said as I gave my pinky finger. "I promise, I would never let you go." Eddy smiled as he holds my hand. Then we went home.

But that was the last time to see Eddy. The Next day, I waited for Eddy to go to school but he did not come, so I went to school by myself then after school I went to Eddy's house to see him but the house was empty. Nothing was there. Eddy just disappeared.

"I promise, I would never let you go." was a lie