1| First Day

*Present*

"Help!!!! Anybody there, Please help."

Two Hours Earlier

Nervousness filled my head. The first day is always the worst case for me.  I never had a peaceful first day in my life.  I am scared of what is gonna happen today. I fell on mud on my first day in the kinder garden. On my first day of school, I fell upside down from my seat. On my first day of high school, I slipped and fell down while entering my class. And Today is my first day at University. It's gonna be a long day today, I hope it ends well.

<Beep, Beep> " Mandy, Candy, Maddy, Hurry up we are going to be late for College hurry up girl" Olivia shouts while honing the car. Olivia Jackson, my best friend whom I met during my first day at high school, the day I slipped in front of the class but I was not alone. Olivia slipped with me and that's how our friendship started. I live with Olivia after moving from Madison to Virginia. 

As I was in my flashback I forgot about the time. Soon after I realize, I took all my things while I left the house and arrived in the front of the Car. 

" What took you so long dude?" Olivia asked me as she was annoyed waiting for me.

" Nothing, I was just busy thinking how my first day going to be." I sigh as I entered the Car.

" Nothing is gonna happen, it's just your jinx and it might just be coincident. Just stay with me."

" OK OK, and let's move, I thought we were late for College," I said while I looked at the watch. and Olivia nodded and we left. 

==
Just at right time, we arrived at the University of Virginia. I am going to study Psychology and become a Psychologist so that I can listen to other people's problems and help them solve them. And I am very happy that Olivia is also studying psychology with me but I sometimes wonder if she really wanted to study Psychology.

We arrived at our class and our first lecture INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY starts. Until this moment my bad day has not begun yet. I am happy and I hope I won't face any embarrassment. 

As the time went by, it was lunch time already. Olivia and, we both were going to the canteen when one of the professors asked for help. "Excuse me, Could one of you help me to bring these research papers to room no 707? "

As I looked at Olivia, She seemed very hungry. So I told the Professor that I would help him. He give me the Paper and told me that I can use the Elevator which would be easier.

I nodded and took the Research paper with me and went to the elevator. Then I went to room no 707 and gave the paper to one of the professors there and then I left.

After I left, I was busy using my phone as Olivia was telling me to hurry up, I went to the Elevator and pressed the first-floor button where the Canteen was. So, as the Elevator was going down. Suddenly the light went off and the Elevator stopped.

   "Help!!!! Anybody there, Please help." I started to scream as I got scared. I started to shake because I am afraid of the dark and nobody was with me in the Elevator as I thought.

Then I heard a deep voice from my back " Don't worry, It's just a power out, the elevator will resume soon."

"OK, but how soon?" I questioned as fear was taking over me.

" Maybe 10 to 15 minutes," said the deep-voiced guy.

Fear complied me to sit and cry. I could feel myself shaking. 

" Don't cry, Nothing is gonna happen. If you are feeling really scared then here take my hand. I am with you." the deep-voiced guy comforted.

I took his hand, it was so warm and it made me feel relief and I stopped crying. He was still trying to calm me by talking to me but I cannot concentrate on what he was telling his voice was mesmerizing and it helped me to be calm.

I don't know how long I was in the stopped elevator with a warm hand and mesmerizing deep-voiced stranger. But his presence made me feel secure. I usually don't feel that way cause I have a problem trusting people. As People cannot keep their promises and disappear without a word just like Dad and Eddy. My Dad left me and my mom for rich women. He just disappeared and we had to move to Madison. Then when I was happy and felt dependable, Eddy disappeared.

But this stranger made me feel so relieved and calm. I don't how and why.

I was still holding his hands then suddenly the light came and the elevator worked. I had to adjust my eyes to see.

Then when my eyes were adjusted to the light, I saw a very handsome face with dark brown hair, which was thick and lustrous, dark eyebrows, and His strong, warm hands, held mine as he stared deep into my eyes.

Somehow he feels so familiar and so similar. It's like I have seen him somewhere. Then suddenly I remembered him.

"Eddy"

====
I hope you enjoy it.