2| Deep Blue

"Eddy," I said as I looked at him but when I looked into his eyes, they weren't different his eyes were a mesmerizing deep ocean blue. I got so confused as I looked at him.

He just looked at me with a confused face and then the door of the elevator opens. I tried to get up but my legs gave up.

" Are you OK? Can you walk?" He said while looking concerned.

I shook my head and then He placed his arms around me and just carried me. I was very surprised then he lead me towards the canteen. As we entered the canteen, Every eye was on us. Some girls were whispering and jealousy could be seen on their faces.

"Thank you," I said as he puts me down on a chair and he leaves. I saw Olivia running towards me.

" What happened to you? And who is he?" Olivia said as she sat beside me.

" The elevator stopped working as I was coming down and I got so scared that I couldn't walk So he carried me here."

"Then let's go home, I will drop you home," Olivia said as she took my hands.

"No, it's OK I can attend other classes after I eat something. So, don't worry I am fine." I smiled as I looked at Olivia who looked concerned about me.

I and Olivia ate our lunch and we attended our classes and that day went just like that.

===

The deep-voiced guy was constantly in mind the whole time. Even after reaching home, I could not stop thinking about him. I could not concentrate on anything.

I was so curious about him and his identity. I was becoming restless and Olivia was just observing me while I was busy with my thoughts.

"Hey, Maddy what's wrong? what is bothering you?"

"Livia, I don't know. That guy is constantly on my mind. I cannot stop thinking about him.

" Ooh, I guess my girl is in love at first sight huh"

"It's not like that Livia. It's just something else."

"Maddy, look I am here for you and you can tell me anything. I would listen to you. so just don't stress out."

" Do you remember about my childhood crush that I told you about?"

" Yes, Eddy. So what about that?"

"um, it's that That guy looks like Eddy but is also different."

"What do you mean looks same but different?"

"I mean he looks like him but eddy had different eye colors and this deep-voiced guy has deep ocean blue eyes. so I am confused now."

"Maddy, maybe he isn't Eddy. It's been a long time since you have seen eddy so it might be just intuition and also the eye's color is different. so maybe he is a different person and you are just overthinking about it"

"Maybe you are right. I might be overthinking. So, let's go to sleep now. I am too tired today. My first day never have been peaceful and I don't think it will ever be." I sigh as I went to bed and fell asleep.

====

Days went by but my eyes were searching for him, the deep-voiced guy, I was still curious about him. But I haven't seen him since the first day. I heard that he was a senior from my Department. And my day was spent just looking for him.

As the days passed by, Everyone was busy preparing for the freshers' party. I heard it is one of the best parties that happens in the college. Every department joins the party which makes it more exciting. But my friend was more excited than the whole college was.

"Maddy, I am so excited for freshers. What am I gonna wear?" Olivia says as she goes through her wardrobe.

"Livia, It's just a freshers' party, wear whatever it is not a prom or something," I said with a sarcastic tone.

" Maddy, are you crazy? This fresher is the most wonderful party ever. And especially, handsome seniors are going to come out of every department and I wanna look the best Also I don't wanna be single like someone for my whole life."

"Haha, what did you say? I ain't gonna be single forever OK? "

" ya ya we will see about that but first of all let's go shopping and buy something good to wear. OK?" Olivia said with a puppy face

" OK OK let's go then"

We went to shopping and I bought a Maroon knee-length shoulder dress whereas Livia bought a Lavender-colored sleeveless mini dress. As Livia was very excited about the freshers, she kept talking about it non stop which almost gave me a headache and I had to sleep to make it stop.

The next day we went to college for our classes and some group of girls were at the door of my class and when we arrived one of the girls just stopped my way and stared at me like she is gonna eat me or something.

" So, You the girl huh?" Said the Pretty girl who seems to be like a leader.

"Sorry," I said with amazement.

"What is your relation with Xavier ? " she said rudely

"Xavier, who?"

"Don't be so Naïve. I know you must have lured him to carry him. Anyway, stay away from him, or else I won't leave you alone." the pretty girl said as she left

Olivia was looking at me with a very stunning face and I held her hand and went to the class.

During the class, I was busy thinking about the drama that just happened. And I found the deep-voiced guy's name in a very dramatic way, Xavier. After classes, we straightly went home because Tomorrow was Fresher's party and Olivia just does not want any distraction so we went home, ate, and slept.

Olivia and, we both got ready for the fresher. I never liked putting on heels but Olivia forced me to wear them as like her life depended on it. And like always Olivia was very excited that we left early so that we won't be stuck in Traffic.

We arrived at University but we had to walk to the party hall and the disaster was that the party hall was a sloping hill down and we had to walk there in heels. I kept on staring angrily at Olivia as if this was her fault. Then we slowly walked together then suddenly a bike passed by which made me lose my pace, I could not slow down because of my heels.

I closed my eyes as I was trying to slow down but couldn't. Then suddenly Someone grabbed me and wrapped arms around me and I landed on a hard muscular chest. As I opened my eyes, I saw the same mesmerizing deep ocean blue with a handsome face.

I gasped as I saw him. XAVIER