Prologue

The sun began to set, spreading a beautiful orange glow across the sky above sander's city as three mysteriously dressed men stood on top of a tall building overlooking it. These were no regular men, however, as these were the men who struck fear into the hearts of the city's residents- the city's very own villains. Although, if you asked then themselves, they'd tell you that they were, in fact, the heroes, yet people were too oblivious to realise it.

One of the men stood out in front of the others as if he was the leader, he was dressed in a black shirt with yellow buttons with a cape slung over his shoulders and a bowler hat sat upon his head, he held himself to look more important then the other two men standing in front of him. This man was know to the city as Deceit, the leader of the small team of villains and his power to take on the appearance of anyone he choses and take on their abilities made him a powerful adversary.

Another one of the men seemed to be almost bouncing in pure excitement as he listened to what deceit was saying half-heartedly. He was dressed even weirder then deceit as he looked to have the appearance of some sort of evil prince with a green mask, this man was known as Intrusive to the residents of the city and if you actually knew him in person you would realise what a fitting name it really is and his ability to make anything he can imagine appear in his hand as well as his super strength made him powerful enemy.

The final man seemed to only grow anxious as he listened to deceit and watched how Intrusive was almost jumping with excitement yet still managed to maintain a false face of courage. His clothes seemed to blend in with the darkness that was beginning to surround them, he wore a black leather jacket with a purple hood and a pair of ripped jeans as well as a purple mask to hide his true identity, this young man was know to the city as the villain Anxiety with his ability to control and manipulate the shadows as he pleased made him a worthy opponent to fight against.

A loud bang could be heard coming from down the street and deceit only smiled as he turned on his heel and jumped across to the building next to the one he was just standing on, he continued to jump across the buildings as he headed towards the place where the bang had originated.

Intrusive smiled as he looked upon the chaos caused by the explosion inside the bank from the explosive they placed inside it earlier that day, his excitement continued to grow as he looked to deceit for conformation before he could set off to complete his part of the plan and once he received a small nod from him he set off towards the bank vaults to start grabbing the bags of money whilst Deceit and Anxiety played distraction for him, it wouldn't do well for the city's resident 'heroes' to interrupt their fun after all.

He heard a voice from the other room say "stop there foul fiends" he then knew that the 'heroes' had decided to make their presence known.

'its fun time' intrusive thought as he continued to grab the bags of money and making his way to the agreed upon drop off point before joining his teammates
_______________________________________

I have wanted to write this story for a long time now and I have finally decided to start writing it and I hope you enjoy it, please comment if you actually want me to continue.

have a wonderful day/night,

~miyaalove1