Chapter 5

Anxiety's shocked expression quickly faded from his face and was replaced with his usual playful grin "what would ever give that idea?" he asked in return with a bored tone in his voice Logic straightened up at this and quickly went to explain his previous observations "Seeing as you collapsed during the middle of the battle and you had been so quick to jump into action so soon after being injured" Creativity looked guilty at that "I came to the conclusion that some sort of abuse has been taking place right under our noses" Anxiety yet again froze for a moment before bursting out into laughter "that was some intelligent observations Logic but I hate to brake it to you Deceit and Intrusive don't abuse me"

This only caused Logic to raise his eyebrows and state "Denial is normal when dealing with cases of abuse" Anxiety was quick to scream "I'm not abused!" the sudden out burst caused all three heroes to flinch and the villain to quickly wrap his arms around himself in comfort. It was Morality who reached out a hand towards the villain "Kiddo are you ok?" he asked softly, Anxiety backed further into the chair he was sitting on and mumbled out a quick "next question"

Creativity cleared his throat before asking the next question "who are you?" yet again Anxiety laughed "wow a little blunt there princey and besides why should I tell you who I am when I have no idea who you guys are so... how about we make a deal you tell who you guys are and take off your masks and ill tell you who I am and take off my mask" the three heroes looked at another before giving a hesitant nod which surprised the villain "fine we will all take our masks off and tell each other our names" stated Logic and everyone agreed.

With that said the heroes began to remove their masks and Logic gestured to Morality to go first; morality had light blonde hair, pale-ish and baby blue eyes filled with kindness "Hey kiddo my name is Patton Harris" he said brightly with a little wave and a small smile. Logic gestured to himself: logic had dark brown hair, pale skin and dark blue eyes filled with emotions he wont let surface "greetings my name is Logan Barns". finally Logan gestured to Creativity; he had light brown, tanned skin and hazel eyes "Roman murphy" Anxiety stared at princey a little bit as he took in Romans appearance 'he looks like Remus haha' he thought.

Anxiety noticed it was his go and took off his own mask to revel purple hair. pale skin (surprisingly paler the Logan's) and emerald green eyes "fine my name is Virgil Torres" he stated calmly despite how anxious he actually felt "where do we go from here? are you guys not just going to hand me over to the cops?" he looked at the heroes expecting an answer straight away but instead was met with three pairs of staring eyes, it was Roman who dared ask the question "Virgil where did you get that bruise because I don't think I ever punched your face during a fight" with that said Virgil brought up a hand to the side of his face to touch a faded bruise from a few weeks ago "Don't worry about it and no I didn't get it from any of you" the three heroes decided not to push the subject anymore.

Logic decided to answer Virgil previous question "We talked about that whilst you were asleep and we have decided to offer you a deal" Virgil raised an eyebrow at this and looked over each of the heroes standing in front of him before asking slowly "what kind of deal?" it was Roman who answered him this time "We will get you less jail time if you help us take down your team mates because I don't know about you but I don't know how long you will last in jail without your powers and with being separated from your team mates" he finished his explanation with a sly smirk on his face at Virgil's nervous expression.

"I don't really have much of a choice really but you do know that if my teammates find out I'm betraying them they will kill me right?" Roman went to answer with an exaggerated eye roll only to be interrupted by Patton before he could even start "we will protect you in the mean time, trust me you will be safe with us"

Virgil decided that it was better then spending more time in prison then he has to so with a long he sigh he nodded his head and said "fine I accept your deal"

_______________________________________

Sorry for the day late release but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, please comment if you wish for me to continue.

Have a wonderful day/night,

~Miyaalove1