Chapter 2

After Intrusive had used that smoke bomb as a means to escape the two villains had dragged home their fallen team mate very reluctantly, having blamed him yet again for their failure. Once home the villains had roughly thrown Anxiety on to an old broken sofa as Intrusive went off to find their old med kit for emergencies just like this.

"well Virgil you never fail to amaze me with inability to do something useful for once" said Deceit addressing Anxiety on the sofa as he made no attempt to hide his anger at all, making the purple haired villain cower under the intense stare. A moment later Intrusive came back into the room with a semi used med kit and began to disinfect the massive slash down Anxiety stomach and making no attempt to comfort his team mates as he did so "stop whining emo it not like your going to die, or maybe you will and we can finally get rid of you!" pronounced Intrusive with a huge creepy smile on his face. "thanks Remus" muttered Virgil rolling his eyes at the sadistic man next to him.

A few minuets later Remus had finished taking care of Virgil's wound and both were now watching as Deceit paced the room in front of him practically radiating anger. Once he finally stopped he walked over to lean over Virgil to begin his rant "For once can you actually be of use instead of being a complete and utter idiot for once in your life! We almost had taken down two of those so called 'heroes' yet you had to go and get yourself injured and ruin everything!" Virgil was tempted so say that 'even thought they had downed morality, they still had two very powerful heroes to deal with who were both still at full strength'. However before Virgil could even reply Deceit back handed him across the face sending his face flying into the back of the sofa.

Remus only laughed and yelled out "way to go dee!" as he watched the events in front of him unfold, Deceit didn't even spare him a glance as he gripped the front of Virgil's jacket as he forced him to face him "you are not having dinner tonight, maybe it will teach you to not be such a failure at everything!"

After that both Deceit and Remus walked out the room, Deceit with an angry look and Remus with a happy one, Virgil wasted no time in attempting to get up and make his way to his room. It only took 5 minuets and a lot of pain but Virgil made his way into his room on the second floor and slowly made his way to his closet to change slowly into his usual out fit which consisted of a black and purple patchwork hoodie, a MCR tee-shirt, black ripped jeans and boots before heading to his bed and putting in his headphones 'doesn't look like I'm getting any sleep tonight either' thought Virgil as he felt the beginning of a panic attack begin to form.

'I deserve this' was the last thought Virgil had before his anxiety took over his thoughts completely.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The heroes were all sat in their front room having just finished healing their injuries and waking up their unconscious team mate who kept insisting he was fine and just had a head ache and now they were all sat together in  stuck in their own thoughts as Aladdin played in the background.

However whilst Logic's thoughts were about the responsibilities he had to face tomorrow when he went to work Creativities' and moralities were about the events that had happened earlier that night, whilst morality hadn't been awake for it he had heard from his team mates about Anxiety's injury and was worried for Creativity as he was most likely beating himself up over what he did and he wasn't wrong.

Creativity had a hard time accepting what had happened during their latest fight with Deceit, Intrusive and Anxiety as he really hadn't meant to harm the villain as badly as he did, truly he didn't. No matter how much he hated the villains he has never intended to truly harm them to the point of being unable to stand on their own. he was the hero he was suppose to help people not harm them, villain or not.

finally he couldn't hold it in any longer and addressed the two others in the room "do you think Anxiety will be ok?" Logic looked up at him before answering him "I believe that if had gotten correct medical help and some rest he should be ok thought I doubt he will be joining us in our next fight" He only muttered a quick "thanks Logan" as a reply clearly not happy with the answer he got.

Morality was quick to jump in and attempt to lift the heroes mood "Roman I'm sure he's going to be fine, you've seen how stubborn Anxiety is first hand. He's not going down without a fight" Roman gave his head a quick shake before answering a little more brightly then before "yeah Patton your right"

The heroes then finally decided to actually change out of their costumes and head to their own rooms to relax before dinner, all but Roman who even after talking to his roommates still couldn't get the image of Anxiety's bloody body hitting the ground and the sound of his screams out of his head.  'I'm still a good person right?' thought Roman as he laid down in his bed, now wearing red sweat pants and a white shirt, and attempted to get a few hours of sleep.

_______________________________________

I hope you guys enjoy this new chapter, please comment if you wish for me to continue.

Have a wonderful day/night.

~miyaalove1