Chapter 14

Virgil woke up to loud banging on the door and the muffled shout Of "up now Virgil!" Come through the door, the events of the previous night come crashing back as Virgil looks around at his room distantly wishing he was back in the room at the Heroes apartment.

Virgil slowly made his way out of bed and changed into some comfortable clothes and out of his Villainous outfit, which he had some how managed to sleep in, before making his way out his room and thought the house before reaching the kitchen and taking a seat a the table as far as he could from both Remus and Janus as he could.

Normally when he came down in the morning he would eat the breakfast usually prepaid by Janus which would be waiting for him however one look around the kitchen and spotting the two dirty plates showed that they had already eaten breakfast without him but Virgil wishes he could say that this hasn't happend before.

"So Virgey where have you been for the last week? We've missed not having you around" I looked over to Remus who was obviously waiting for an answer which Virgil refused to give so instead of answering Virgil just looked at his lap and began to figet with his hand.

It stayed like that for a minuet before Virgil was forced to look up when he received a harsh slap to the side of his face which showed Janus returning to his seat and saying "He asked you a question Virgil and you should answer it"

The harsh tone of his voice was not missed on Virgil as he was quick to answer the previous question "I was staying with the Heroes, after I passed out during the fight Creativity picked me up and took me home with them" Virgil didn't want to stay at the table and answer their question but he knew it would be alot better for him if he didn't try to leave.

"We were aware you were staying with the Heroes however the exact location of where you were is what we were more concerned about" this caused Virgil to Freeze slightly and turn his Attention to Janus "I'm not sure the address of where I was, i only managed to get back here when I ran randomly thought the city till I found somewhere fimilar"

This caused the Villianous leader to tsk in response before talking down to Virgil in a heavy condescending tone "oh Virgil when will you learn not to lie to us, your a terrible liar" This caused Virgil to quickly jump in to defend himself "no-no I'm not lying!"

This caused Remus to finally make himself known again "Oh emo you know what happens when you lie to us" Remus stood up from his seat walking over Virgil and dragging him out his chair.

"NO PLEASE-NO" Virgil screamed as he was dragged out the room pleading to Remus who didn't seemed fazed in the slightest, Virgil then turned with pleading eyes to Janus who only smirked in response and gave a sarcastic wave.

Xx

When Roman woke up that morning he was exsisted as today he would be spending the day with Virgil whilst Logan and Patton went off to work, Roman made his way to Virgil's door to unlock it (he still felt guilty for having to lock it to make sure he stayed put) only to become confused when he found it already open.

"Virgil?" He questioned hesitantly as he walked into the room only to come to a halt as he looked over at the bed and see the clothes that they had lent  him left there without Virgil anywhere around.

Roman Instantly took to looking around the room for any trace of Virgil but only grew more concerned when he couldn't find Anxiety's costume anywhere eathier.

When Roman came up with no evidence as to where Virgil could of possibly have went in the room he took to searching the entire apartment to get again find nothing.

Roman paced around the front room of the apartment thinking over all the possible things that could of happened to the ex-villian but he knew exactly what happened as only a few days before he had caught him attempting to leave.

With that in mind Roman sent a text to both Patton and Logan explains the situation and his interactions with Virgil at the night a few days ago and waited for their replys, Roman himself felt like a failure he promised Virgil he would never have to go back to Deceit and Intrusive but he did it anyways to protect them when they were ment to be protecting him.

'We're going to get you back Virgil... I promise' Roman thought as he took a seat on the sofa and tried to call himself down and stop himself from putting on his costume and looking for Virgil himself, he was the hero he had to save him.

"I have to" Roman whispered as he closed his eyes and continued to take deep breathes.

_______________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this new chapter, please comment if you wish for me to continue.

Have a wonderful day/night,

~Miyaalove1