Chapter 15

"So I'm the middle of the night Virgil managed to get out his locked room by pick locking the door and then pick locking the front door to get out, why would he do that he said himself he didn't like commiting the crimes so why would he go back to them?" Questioned Patton in a saddened tone, he had left work early after receiving a text of Roman saying it was urgent and he needed to come back, Logan also received the same message and rushed home too.

"He did seem more on edge after Roman and I delivered the letter from Deceit and Intrusive, mabye he was so concerned about our safety he returned to his old...home" all the heroes dared to call that place Virgil use to live as from the short amount of time he stayed with them it was clear to see that Virgil's relationship with the others weren't exactly healthy.

"We've been fighting against Anxiety for ages I should of known he was to stubborn to be stopped by a locked door, with or without his powers" the others agreed whilst Roman continued to pace around the room feeling guilty, he promised to protect Virgil and he failed 'what type of hero am I that I can't even stop my friend going back to his abusive ex-team mates' Roman thought which only caused the guilt to sink in even more.

All the heroes stayed in silence as the weight of the fact that their friend had actually given up his safety in order to help them sinked in, the silence was intrupted by the tv which they had forgot was even on played some urgent news "Villains Deceit, Intrusive and Anxiety have been seen in the middle of a huge explosion taken place at sanders natural history museum, this is the first sighting of Anxiety in a while and hopes that he had finally given up his Villainous ways are now gone as-"

The news anchor was cut off by Logan turning of the tv with a quick shout of "let's go" before taking off at the room and towards his room to change into his alter egos costume with his team mates following his lead.

Xxx

Virgil had woken up the next morning in immense pain however that wasn't as uncommon as it should of been for him but there wasn't much that could be done now, he made his bed now he had to sleep in it however if you asked Virgil he wouldn't regret it as he knew the others would be safe now that he's back home.

"Virgil up now and get changed were heading the the museum!" Screamed Janus from the other side of the door and he already knew what he ment by 'get ready', with that he got out of bed as quickly as he could and changed into his alter ego before heading downstairs with a slight limp in his step.

At the sight of his limp Intrusive let out a slight chuckle before turning to their leader "I haven't previously planted explosive around the museum and we are not going to set them off to get the attention of those 'heroes' to show them when they don't mess with something that's ours"

When Virgil opened his mouth to ask if they planned on hurting the heroes to badly especially after Deceits promise he was quickly shut up be a galre sent his way. "One more thing we won't have our usual roles except Intruive will be robbing the museum whilst you Anxiety can help me distract the 'heroes'" finished Deceit with a huge smirk on his face.

"WHAT!?" Screamed Anxiety as his mind began to fill with worry at having to face the others so close after leaving, his outburst only caused a laught to come from Intrusive yet again "what's wrong emo not ready to see your friends yet?" He asked creepily but Virgil knew better then to answer him out loud so he didn't.

As Deceit transformed into the teleported yet again in order to take them to the museum Virgil could only think of one thing 'no I'm not ready'.

_______________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and please comment if you wish for me to continue.

Have a wonderful day/night,

~Miyaalove1