Chapter 4

As soon as the heroes made their way home with the unconscious Villain in Romans arms they laid him out onto the bed in the spare bedroom with him only stirring once, with that done the heroes made their way to the living room to discuss the consequences of their last battle "What are we going to do with Anxiety in there, he didn't exactly seem... ok during our last fight especially since he literally collapsed in my arms and he doesn't exactly like us, what's to stop him from waking up and attacking all of us right now!" Roman yelled only to be shushed by Patton who was gesturing down the Hall to where Anxiety was currently sleeping. Logan on the other hand stayed silent as he gently pushed past Roman and reached into the closet next to the hall way to pull out some sort of metal bracelet

"Its a power DE amplifier, it was will make sure Anxiety will not be able to use his powers whilst he wears it" with that said Logan made his way down the Hall leaving the other two to chat among themselves "Padre do you think Anxiety will be ok? don't get me wrong I hate the guy but... I don't know its just they way he collapsed and the fact we have seen him so recently after his injury, it just doesn't feel right." Patton's faced softened as he looked Roman feeling genuine pity for the situation Roman found him self in as he was the one who had to catch the villain's unconscious body. 

"I honestly don't know kiddo but the best we can do for him now is keep him safe and ask him about it when he wakes up, we just have to hope he is not to aggressive when he wakes up" Logan chose that moment to walk through the door before addressing the both of them " Just so you know I have attached the bracelet to Anxiety's wrist and the only way to get it off is with a key I will constantly keep on my person so there will be no way Anxiety can take it also Roman I agree with Patton, we will try our best to help Anxiety but the only way we can do that is if co-operates with us which I am hoping he does" with that said the others made there way to the sofa to sit down and watch a movie, Aladdin, whilst they wait for the unconscious  to awaken.

----------

It was a few hours Later when Anxiety woke up only to feel even more tired then he was when he first fell unconscious but he still managed to make himself sit up in the bed and register the room around him 'this isn't my bedroom' thought Anxiety as he began to panic and remember the events of before he passed out, he remembered falling into Creativity's arms and how he refused to back down, which he is kind of proud of himself for, with that memory in mind his hands flew up to his face to check his mask was still in place. It was and Anxiety sighed a breath of relief.

Anxiety slowly made his way out the bed only to have to steady himself on the bed side table as he was hit with sudden bouts of exhaustion, he quickly got back up again and cautiously made his way down the hall only to hear the ending of Aladdin coming from the front room and to also see the cities 3 heroes sat there watching it whilst still in costume, it was Morality who noticed him first "Ah Anxiety good to see you awake!" he cried cheerfully which caught the attention of the other two heroes, instantly putting them both on guard as they looked the villain up and down and went to stand in front of him.

Anxiety quickly put his persona back up as he smirked at the two defensive heroes "What not happy so see me? that's a shame since I'm so happy to see the people who basically kidnapped me" he said with slight venom at the end, the heroes all seemed to become slightly guilty at that which Anxiety took as a win. It was Creativity who spoke first which Caught Anxiety off guard a little "Well seeing as you passed out in my arms we'll call it even" it was Anxiety's turn to feel a little guilty, but not to much.

"I think you have a little explaining to do here Anxiety" stated Logic as he gestured towards the chair next to the sofa they were just sitting on, seeing no possibly way to get out of this Anxiety hesitantly took a seat as did the two standing heroes "ok what do you want to know?" Anxiety asked sarcastically as he look over the heroes sitting in front of him.

"Are you abused?" that caused Anxiety to freeze 'I was not expecting that' he thought as he stared at the heroes with shocked eyes from behind his mask 'this is going to be torture'

_______________________________________

I'm so sorry I haven't updated this story in a while as I've been busy lately but I do hope you enjoy it, please comment if you wish for me to continue.

Have a wonderful day/night,

~miyaalove1