Chapter 7

After watching a few Disney movies yesterday night Virgil woke up in the mood to watch some more but wasn't so sure of how to ask, ever since taking off his mask for the Heroes yesterday her could slowly feel his Villain façade break down but refused to let it show. He was the Villain he couldn't show weakness to his enemy's especially not now when they already probably believed him to be weak as he couldn't even stay awake during battle.

Virgil slowly got up out of bed and made his was cautiously down the hall towards the same room they were watching movies the night before and was surprised to see creat-Roman sat there watching beauty and the beast but he was distracted from his movie by the sound of Virgil's foot steps "Morning doom and gloom, do you wish to join me?" Even thought he was surprised by the Heroes offering  but accepted it anyways and went to take a hesitant seat beside him.

A few minuets into watching the movie Virgil spoke up as he remembered the hero speaking so happily of theses movies the night before "I'm surprised you think so highly of these movies especially with all the darker undertones" this caused him to pause the movie and look at the villain with a confused look "what do you men?" he almost let out a laugh at his cluelessness but decided against it as he didn't really have the energy to fight right now "Well most Disney movies have a darker message... how about you name a movie and ill explain the darker meaning" the princely hero looked sceptical but agreed.

"ok.. Cinderella, because if you believe in your dreams then one day they will come true!" exclaimed the movie which caused the emo to smirk as he thought over his answer "Sure just wait around your entire life objecting yourself to the cruelty of your ungrateful ignorant family members until some magical fairy come along to save you, don't take action yourself" this caused a stunned look to cross the others face as he took in the darker message before spluttering out "She had mice to..." however it went ignored as Virgil continued his point "Not to mention the fact that a man cant remember the face of a women they have been dancing around with for hours and had to rely on the shoe, there go men are Idiots"

The hero quickly jumped to the movies defence but moved on after that "He was a very busy prince he had a lot on his mind...ok then, snow white as this time the message is not to do as the princess did and don't except random fruit from strangers" he finished with a triumphant smirk on his face think the emo of the two couldn't say anything against that however he was wrong "The bigger message is to just run away from your problems and become the house keeper for seven men also not to mention the fact that a prince comes out of nowhere to plant a kiss on a seemingly sleeping girl so I guess consent isn't really that important " Romans smirk faded as he attempted to deflect the point "sometimes its you have to get out of a bad situation and it was a farewell kiss, what's with all the prince hate?" "I wonder" was the only response he got before the debate continued.

------

It was Later on in the day before Logan made his way down the Hall intending to make some soothing tea before he got back to work and was not surprised when he heard the raised voices of Roman and Virgil but before he intervened he listened to what was actually being said and was quite confused.

"Bambi!" yelled Roman

"Man is dangerous" Virgil shot back

"Pocahontas!"

"White man is dangerous"

"Sleeping beauty!" it seemed that Roman seemed to be growing more frustrated as the debate went on,

"Now were back to the lack of consent with sleeping women"

"It was to lift a curse!"

Logan decided to just head back to his room without his tea to avoid getting into their Disney Debate 'But' Logan thought 'Its better this then them out right fight each other I guess' with that in mind Logan went back to work however his thoughts were interrupted by the thoughts of Deceit and Intrusive, would they really kill Virgil if they see him again?

_____________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, please comment if you wish for me to continue and don't worry Patton will be back in the next chapter : )

Have a wonderful day/night,

~Miyaalove1