Thank you!

Hello! My name is Skylar! I'm 20 years old and still have no idea what I'm doing with my life, but that's alright. I'll figure out adulting eventually!

Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the book! Did you have a good time? What was your favorite part of the story/favorite chapter?

You guys don't have to read this, but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who supported me throughout this entire story. It means a lot to me that you took the time out of your day to read this book.

At the same time, I wanted to inform you on something that caught my attention while writing this book.

The first book I ever wrote on Wattpad is called "High School Animatronics," which is a fnaf book. That story was based on a roleplay a few friends and I did back in 2014. I was originally going to make that book into a six book series, one for each game, and had even wrote a few chapters for the second book, but I lost interest very quickly since nobody reads it anymore. (I might continue it, but as of right now, it's on hold.) As of right now, that first book has about 3.32k views and 242 votes. You know how long it took for that book to reach that many views? 5 years!!!

Then there's this book...I published the Prologue of this story on April 28th, so a little less than two months ago. I always look up my books in the search bar and in tags to make sure that others can find it, but it surprisingly wasn't showing up. I was worried that nobody would find this book and it would just become another lost cause...

BOY WAS I WRONG!

Within the first WEEK, this book had already reached over 1,000 views! I was flabbergasted! Where the heck did you all come from? (No, seriously, I'd really like to know. How the heck did you find this? I'm curious.)

A month after I had published the first part of this story, this book had raked in about 9k views and 310 votes! The moment I published the Epilogue to this story, it had 15.2k views and 420 votes...it took this story less than a MONTH to collect more views and votes than HSA did in FIVE YEARS!

WHAT. THE. HECK!

Okay, enough of that. Thank you! With everything that has happened so far this year, you guys have made me feel so happy and have given me the confidence to continue writing.

Anyways, as I stated in Chapter 20, here is a list of all the songs I used in this book!

Songs in this story

Ch. 5 - "We'll Meet Again" sung by Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls

Ch. 6 - Verse 1 and Chorus from "Everything's Alright" sung by Laura Shigihara

Ch. 9 - Same as Ch. 5

Ch. 11 - "Rewrite the Stars" from the Greatest Showman

Ch.12 - "Marry Me" by Jason Derulo

Ch.13 - "Yocheved's Lullaby" from the song "Deliver Us" from The Prince of Egypt

Ch. 18 - "Nocturne in E flat, op.9 no.2" composed by Frederic Chopin

Ch.20 - Altered lyrics from the song "The Plagues" from the Prince of Egypt

Ch. 21 - "Believer" by Imagine Dragons

Ch. 24 - Verse 2 and Chorus from "Everything's Alright" sung by Laura Shigihara, and "Play" by Alan Walker ft. various artists

Ch. 25 - "Just Sing" from Trolls World Tour

Ch. 26 - Same as Ch. 13

Ch. 30 - Slightly altered lyrics from the song "Next to You" by Chris Brown ft. Justin Bieber

Also, I wanted to let you guys know that I'll be making three other books that are related to this one after this Thank you is published. (They've technically already been made so please go check them out.)

The first one is an Ask/Dare Book, called "TWT Ask and Dare" where you can ask/dare any of the troll leaders (and Branch) to do anything, including Roxy, Titus, and Katheryn. This would be a great chance for ya'll to ask them any questions that may have been left unanswered for you, along with just asking them random stuff that doesn't have anything to do with the book.

The second one is called "Forever My Queen: Art Book" which will contain every single cover photo from this book, including character models and other fun stuff. You can even request for me to draw a certain scene from the book that you never got to see me draw! It'll be fun! Besides, somebody has already requested for me to draw a picture of Titus beating up Slick, so that's gonna be fun. >:)

The last one is called "Forever My Queen: An Alternate Route" which will be filled with alternate paths, deleted songs, and other ideas that I had for this book that never happened. These alternate timelines were either too weird, stupid, or I just decided to leave them out for the soul purpose of an easier read. And let me tell you, some of the ideas that I had originally come up with were a lot more menacing than what I actually published. For example, what if Roxy stayed dead? Or...

What if I also killed Titus? >:-} The possibilities are endless! So please, go check them out. I'd really appreciate it. They are on my profile!

Finally, I have come up with a name for this little AU I've created, and yes, I consider it to be an AU. I've given it a lot of thought, and the name of this AU is, drumroll please...

The Harmony Troll AU! If you ever want to find more books like this, just check out the #harmonytrollau tag!

Anyways, I'll miss you guys. This journey has been great, and although the book may be over, I hope that the story will continue to live on. (Damn it, I'm gonna cry...)

Until we meet again some sunny day!

-Skylar