Private time

I made my friend help me name this chapter, it sounds wrong XD
THIS IS MEANT TO TAKE PLACE THE DAY AFTER!!! Also I tried to write this all in one go and it just, didn't work. I do if it's under 1000 words that's why. Not counting these obvs.

Jay: WHERE DID YALL EVEN GO
Taurtis: wym
Sam: I am mostly surprised Taurtis is up this early. That doesn't mean I'm not confused though.
Yukii: what are you two
Taurtis: were alive if that's what you mean -G
Ellen: she meant where
Soul: Seriously wth when did you guys leave we all stayed in the same room in the same house how did you sneak out
Dom: you also left Grian's phone here
Taurtis: I didn't sneak -G
Taurtis: simple, one pair of footsteps
Jay: DID YOU CARRY GRIAN
Yukii: PLEASE SAY YOU DID
Ellen: YOU GOT THEM GOING

I turned off Taurtis' phone and shoved it in my pocket. We actually left just to get away from the chaos for that morning. That plan, however; had turned into a full day that started with us walking through the park with me still on his back.
"I think they're mad at us," I laughed laying my head on his shoulder, it would be a lie to say the jetlag wasn't still affecting me.
"I knew they would be," Taurtis giggled, "but this day isn't about them!"
"Oh? What's it about?"
"You! This day is for you to be able to step back and breathe before dealing with the tornado of chaos that is our friends. Relax for a second and help you get less overwhelmed before easing you into hanging out with them. Trust me I love them but they can be a lot. I know after the chaos that was getting here it was probably way too much to handle at once so I want to help you calm down from that. That's what this day is for."
I blushed a small bit from what he said. "Aw Taurtis..."
"Also I'm not putting you down until you stop yawning."
"Rude!" We both laughed before continuing on our way. The park was pretty. I looked at the small patches of flowers and the river that flowed through the middle near the path we took. Taurtis walked slow watching the leaves in the trees sway and the clouds move along in the sky. Occasionally he'd point one out that would look like something or I'd tell him about a nearby animal. It was nice, even the silence was comfortable. My eyes fluttered shut as I listened to him rambling about a squirrel my mind slowly drifting away.

Taurtis' POV

"He's so cute! Right Grian? Grian?" I turned my head to glance at him. His breathing had deepened and his eyes were closed his head laying comfortably on my shoulder. He'd fallen asleep. I smiled softly and kept walking occasionally checking to make sure i didn't accidentally wake him up. He must have been more tired than I thought. After about an hour of walking my legs got tired and I decided to sit down. After about twenty minutes of trying to figure out how to move Grian without waking him up I found a way to sit on the bench with him in my lap. I may have also decided to snap a picture, what can I say? Yukii and Jay would love it! I fished my phone out of Grian's pocket and switched it back on to see what all I missed. That is until I saw there were 200+ messages I hadn't read. Better to just jump in now and ask someone to explain later.

Yukii: I STILL CANT BELIEVE HE WOULD DO THAT
Dom: Ellen is right they probably left to get some privacy.
Taurtis: dang y'all are mad
Jay: TAURTIS
Sam: hey.
Ellen: welcome back to hell
*Soul renamed the chat "Our personal hell"*
Soul: we have cookies
Yukii: YOU BETTER HOPE I DONT FIND TOU!
Taurtis: WAIT I COME BEARING PEACE OFFERINGS!!
Jay: PRESENT THEM AND YOU MAY LIVE!
Taurtis: *image attached*
Yukii: awwwwwwwwwww
Jay: IS HE ASLEEP IN YOUR LAP!? THA NSO CUTE
Taurtis: actually he fell asleep on my back originally, but i had to sit down
Jay: you are forgiven due to this cuteness!!!!!
Sam: How tired was he exactly?
Ellen: well jetlag, plus dealing with us for multiple hours late into the night without getting to sleep off that jetlag
Dom: he's probably exhausted
Soul: please tell me you plan on coming back soon, while I don't mind ship talk i don't know how long i can handle Yukii and Jay before they decide to come find you guys
Taurtis: don't worry i've actually got a plan to avoid them. i'm not even sure if we'll come back until later tonight, that's the current plan anyways!
Jay: hogging him to yourself Taurtis?! how rude lmao
Yukii: probably doesn't want us stealing his boyfriend UwU
Sam: Never say "UwU" again.
Taurtis: UwU
Dom: lol

"What are you doing?.." I looked up to see Grian looking at me confused. He was still sorta out of it and trying to hold his head up alone. It wasn't working out.
"I'm just texting the guys, updating them on what's happening so they don't get too worried. That and trying to save our lives from Yukii and Jay!" I added the last part with a laugh and he actually joined in with me, even if it was a tired laugh.
"So are they less mad now?"
"I don't know let me check, OH WAIT ALSO THIS!" I snapped a picture of Grian's tired face just as soon as he laid his head back on my shoulder. He looked cute.

Taurtis: *image attached*
Taurtis: HE AWAKENS!!!
Yukii: AWWW HES SO SLEEPY!!!
Dom: tell him we said hey
Sam: Tell him to go back to sleep, he looks exhausted.
Ellen: Hey
Soul: welcome back to the land of the living Grian
Jay: HEY!
Taurtis: heyo -g
Taurtis: okay no more phone for tired Grian he types weird stuff
Yukii: NO GIVE IT BACK TO HIM
Dom: don't support her chaos
Taurtis: G wants to know if you guys are still mad about us suddenly leaving
Sam: I was never mad.
Dom: same as same
Ellen: i'm over it
Yukii: me and jay were just butthurt about not being asked to assist in the sneaking out
Jay: how dare you not as your fellow agents of chaos for help!
Taurtis: well ask next tome primise -G
Taurtis: thanks for telling us

"So what now?" I looked to Grian who was starting to wake up at this point, even if he was still yawning.
"I'm not sure, you seemed to have a plan so what do you want to do?" He rubbed his eyes and looked at me smiling softly. I couldn't help but blush slightly, why is he so adorable?!
"Wanna go to lunch with me?"

That kinda sounds like he's asking him on a date lol

good. Cause he is UwU
Also enjoy the long chapter! Took me a couple days to write it. Thank you all so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed and I appreciate your existence! -YourUnreliableAuthor Jasper