Lunch "Date"

Ima be honest i wasn't busy or anything i just forgot wattpad existed for a hot minute and only remembered in the middle of an episode of depression (I am okay now don't worry!) Also it's 4 am and i'm trying to write this in one go cause i wanna update for you guys djshsjs.

"When you say it like that it sounds like you're asking me on a date Joey," I joked not bothering to lift my head off of Taurtis' shoulder. It was surprisingly comfortable to be sitting like this.
Taurtis wrapped his arms around my waist after sitting his phone down and smiled at me. "Who says I'm not?" We both stared at each other for a minute before bursting into laughing and getting up off the bench.
"Seriously though, where are we gonna go? You know this place better than I do."
"There's a really good pizza place near here! If you're down for it we could go there then walk around the shopping area." Taurtis smiled at me as I stretched for a minute.
"Yeah alright, that sounds fun!"
"Great lets go!" Taurtis grabbed my hand and dragged me along until I managed to catch up enough to walk next to him; hand in hand.

That's as much as I got before passing out lmao- also we will return to them don't worry just maybe not in this chapter. Also it's midnight and I'm attempting again LETS GO!

Jay: They've been quiet for a while
Ellen: Jay we're all in the same room
Sam: You guys do know you're allowed to leave my house right? I can tell you when they get back.
Yukii: lazy
Owl: don't want to leave Yukii and Ellen here without a ride
Dom: Jay won't leave so
Ellen: we're still in the same room
Jay: yeah but, talking takes energy
Ellen: and typing doesn't?
Dom: babe she's got a point
Jay: traitor, no kisses for you
Yukii: DAAAANG murder him!
Dom: you're the one who always wants them anyways
Soul: CALL HIM OUT
Ellen: I can't tell who's side I'm on here
Sam: I feel like I'm watching a movie.
Jay: HOW DARE
Jay: I JUST LOVE YOU :(
Dom: I love you too
Ellen: cute
Soul: good conclusion guys
Yukii: that's it?
Sam: Yukii.
Yukii: I mean, AWWW CUTE! We love a healthy couple!!
Jay: lmaoo
Dom: nice save.
Ellen: Did Yukii just yell fuck?
Soul: her phone died again

Hi what's up? I disappeared off the fave of the earth after May lmao. I sorta forgot Wattpad existed uh, that and like a ton of shit went down (not bad stuff I just got busy during the summer) and then I went back to school and now I have like a solid group of friends and it's fucking nuts. Anyways I'm back hopefully more permanently this time!