good

Hi kitties

Ben

"Benjamin Gerrard Miller." I heard my sister Angela voice. I come out from my room and went down and saw her. She was very furious and I think I know what is the reason of that. I went towards her and she was literally glaring at me.

"So what brings you here?" I asked her though I was trying to make myself comfortable under her gaze.

"Don't play smart in front of me. You haven't discuss with me and you already given the order" She said and I sighed.

"They were continuously doing the mistake and it didn't fit me well so all I thought was use them and get all the money from them which they had taken." I said and she sighed. She sat on the sofa and she took her temple in her hand.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"I am fine. But you could have discuss that with me." She said and I sat beside her.

"I could but you were not here and you were also not doing well so I didn't discuss with you but I had discussed it with dad and he approved it." I said to her and she nodded.

"If it was also dad choice than I am satisfied but never do this again. I wanted more proof so that there would be no room left for them to escape." She said.

"I understand but the water had gone above the head and I couldn't wait till then so before they make a mistake more I sue them up." I said.

"Okay, fine. I have to go now." She said and stand up.

"Wait for few minutes more.  Why are you so much in hurry?" I asked.

"I am in hurry because my in laws had called me to their home.  They said that they want to have a family dinner today with someone. And I think they said that Tracy want us to meet her partner.  She want to settle down with him.  So me and Steven had to go." She said and I nodded. My heart sank when I heard that today Tracy will make them all meet her love of her life. I should be happy but I am sad.  At first when I met her I really didn't like her because of her behavior towards my sister but when she started to convert herself I realised that she was actually nice and from last one year I have been crushing over her and we did become good friends but I know that this friendship thing had turned into love thing.

"Why your face had left all the colour?" I heard Angela voice.

"Nothing, just I have thought about a sad moment of my life." I said and she sat back.

"What happened?" She asked and I sighed.  I had made her worried.

"Nothing just thought about my friend who had lost his brother at this age. He was just 16 years old and had a cancer and he passed away a month ago and that day my friend had cried a lot.  So that is the thing I was thinking about. " I said and she nodded.

"Death and life is not in our control so we have to accept it but why I am feeling that the reason is something else and you are telling me something else." She said and I looked at her. I was shocked that she got that I am hiding something.

"There is nothing. You have to go." I said and she nodded.  But before she could go away, I saw Steven coming in the living room.

"Hey Steven." I said and he smiled.

"Hey." He also sat.

"What are you doing over here?  you were supposed to be at your parents house right now." Angela said and he looked at her.

"I know I should. But when I heard that you are here so I thought I will pick you up and we can go together." He said.  Can anyone say that they were the couple who used to fight with each other and had hatred towards each other?  I don't think so because they are so much in love and I thank God that my sister had got someone good who is capable of taming her. I smiled.

"Steven. " I called him.

"What? " He asked me.

"Take care of her.  She is feeling dizzy from the time she had come over here." I said and he looked at Angela and she glared at me but I sweetly smiled in her way.

"You haven't told me that you are feeling dizzy." He said.

"It is nothing.  It had passed away already. I think we should go now." Angela said and grabbed Steven's hand and dragged him away. I chuckled.

"Bye bye." I said and they went away. I went into my room and lay down on my bed.  No doubt that I like Tracy but I also know that until I tell her about my feeling she won't know it and I don't think if I tell her about my feeling then it might be possible that she couldn't take it or maybe it would have created an awkward moment between us.  And I don't want any of this to happen.  I am happy with whatever is in my life.  I am good. But am I really good?