superstar

Hi kitties

Tracy

"You can do it Eros. Just have  that faith inside you and you will be able to do it."  Cath was trying to encourage Eros and he nodded but I could still see that he was nervous.  I put my hand on his shoulder and he looked at me and I smiled.

"You can do it. Your dream is ahead." He smiled and nodded. He had got a great opportunity to fulfill his dream and if he clear this than his career will be made but whole company will be passed to Ben. Then he had to work hard to get the success unlike his father and uncle. As my father had told me that both the Millers brother were efficient enough that they could produce so much money that they can even buy a continent but Ben will be left alone and he must be needing someone to help him as Eros will be busy with his own life if he becomes a singer. By the way where is he? I looked around but I couldn't see him. I went towards Cath.

"Cath, where is Ben?" She smirked. I was confused at her response.

"He couldn't attend as he has to attend a meeting."

"But isn't his presence important over here as well?"

"It is, but you know that he has to handle many things alone at the company and making Miller Crop. once again a famous one he has to attend every meeting and has to protect it with all his will. So we didn't really forced him to come over here, he had said that he will come if it ends and recently our company kind of facing the loss so he has to take care of that as well." I sighed after knowing that he has to do so many task and that too alone.

"Isn't uncle helping him?"

"He is but you know that Ben is stubborn, he doesn't let dad do works and ask him rest as he still needs some and sis is already busy with her family and she is not doing good these days, so she is also one leave and Eros is busy with his music and we are busy with University. I also help him when I have no classes but still he has to do everything alone. I really wish that my University to over soon so that I could help him in business." I nodded.

"I also wish that I could help him in some way."

"You could." She said and I looked at her weirdly.

"How?"

"Forget about that. I mean something else and said something else." I nodded in a confused manner and she chuckled nervously and then we heard the announcement and it was a call for Eros and we looked at him and we all said all the best to him. He went to the stage and we looked at him. He stood in front of the judges and greeted them and asked some questions before he had started to sing ready to fight by Roby Fayer and he was singing it beautifully. I saw Angela who was kind of tensed. I went towards her and sat beside her.

"What is wrong Angela?" She looked at me and shook her head.

"There is nothing. I am just worried about Ben." I also become worried when she mentioned him.

"What is wrong with him?"

"Nothing is wrong with him, I had talked with him and he told me that he can't come over here as he is not feeling good. I can't understand this boy. You know what when I started to work to feed our family, he used to sneak out and also worked somewhere and he had hide it for good years until Eros told me that he had saw him working somewhere but I still don't know what he used to do but I had made him leave that job and now he is like that only. All he do is work and work and doesn't even have the time to take care of him. I really wish that someone would come and change his life and take care of him and cherish him. I can bet over it if my uncle was alive than he would rather do all the work than making his son stress out like this and aunt must have worried to death." She chuckled and I smiled a little. No doubt that I can't feel what she is feeling because I still had the great life unlike Millers. They must have suffer the good as well as worst but right now I am feeling as if something is going through me which I can't call it with a name. "By the way you don't worry about him that much. I will make sure that he takes the rest and doesn't make himself stress out. I will pay him a visit soon." I nodded.

I also want to go and meet him and want to see how he is doing. I am very worried and also feeling restless. This is something new to me and I guess I shouldn't be feeling like this. I looked at the ring and sighed. I am going to get married soon and I can't be with him in the near future but I don't get married, I still have time to spend with him. My thoughts were cut off when I heard the cheers and realized that Eros song is finished and many people loved it and judges also approved him to the next round. This must be the happiest moment in his life. Hiss first step towards his career is done and I can see him being the next superstar of England.  I also cheered for him. I was really happy for Eros but I was also worried for Ben.