Married?

Hi kitties

Ben

"Come in" I said after I heard a knock on the door and the door opened and my assistant came inside.

"Sir there was a call for you and that person doesn't really want to talk with someone but you." I was confused because of the behavior of this person. Never mind I will handle this person.

"Forward me the number and I will see who want wants to talk with me." I said and he nodded and went away and I was waiting for him to send me the number. My phone buzzed and I checked it and found that he had already send me the number. I dialed that number and put the phone near me and in few rings only that person picked it up. I guess he/she was waiting for my call only.

"I hope this is Benjamin Miller." I heard a masculine and unfamiliar voice.

"Yes I am speaking. Why are you calling me?"

"Nothing much but someone wants to meet you at this coming Saturday at 10 in one of your restaurant and I am pretty sure you know where you have to come."

"Of course I know." After that he hung up. I don't really know who wants to meet me. Let's wait for weekend and everything will be revealed. So I have to be patient till then.

I started to go through the new project file. The meeting of this project is going to be held soon enough and I has to know what is the project about and my assistant can handle the presentation. This project is great deal for Miller Corp. because of the departure of our family, Miller company had to go through a lot and now I have to make it go going because Eros is interested in singing more and by the way Adith and Steven are already helping me so it is not a big deal for me.

After I went through it I handed it to me assistant and told him to prepare for the presentation which he will be showing me day after tomorrow as the meeting now has been fixed on next Monday. I looked at the time and found that it was 5 and my most of the work is already done and now I could even go home back. I took my car keys and some files and was ready to go back home. I sat in the car and went to my home. I came inside my home.

"Cath please don't do that." I heard Eros voice that had came from living room. I put my files on the nightstand and went towards the living room.

"Sorry to say Eros but I will do that and I won't hear anything."

"What is going on over here?" I asked and Cath looked at me and ran towards me and hide behind me and a worried Eros came in front of me.

"Cath stop it. I don't want you to do that at all." And then Eros looked at me with pleading eyes.

"I don't know what is going on. Care to explain me." I said and he sighed.

"Done." Before he could say anything Cath announced and Eros face left all the colors. What is wrong that had made him so much worried.

"Now can anybody explain what is going on?" I was hoping that now I will get my question's answer. Carol came into the room.

"Today Cath had found a online registration site of some singing show."

"It is X factor Carol."

"Oh yeah, so she was trying to get Eros enrolled in that but before she could complete it Eros found about it and Eros doesn't want to be enrolled in that at all."

"So this is the matter." I looked at Eros and then on Cath. "I guess...." They both were looking at me only. "You have done the great job Cath." I heard Eros sighing.

"You are also supporting her only." I heard his voice and I saw him and he was sitting on the sofa with disappointed look.

"What is the problem if you are going to fulfill your dream through this?" I heard Uncle's voice sorry dad's voice. I still awkward sometime but it still feels good that we are having our uncle as our dad and he loves all of us equally rather he loves Carol and Tristan a bit more than us.

"Dad." Eros said out of shock. I guess he must have told him that he will took over the company. Bad luck Eros.

"You think I didn't know. I knew this from the start that you won't be able to take over the company because you like to do what you like and you like singing in fact you in love with it." Dad is really genius I have to say that. " I also think that Cath has done a great job. Now, you shouldn't worry about anything because I have Ben who can take care of the company." I smiled at his words and Eros sighed.

"I am also there Dad." Cath said excitedly. She never really feel awkward. She is always cheerful and confident enough. I shook my head and I heard dad chuckling.

"When is the audition starting?" He asked

"It is on Saturday around 10 am." And this thing started to ring.

"You guys can go on that I have a meeting with someone so I can't come."

"But...." Carol was saying before that Cath cut her off.

"Let him do that. We will tell him what he missed and make him jealous." Cath said and I shook my head.

"You think that I will be jealous because of this mere things?" I asked her and she shook her head and leaned to my ears.

"But you will be jealous when it will come over to Tracy." I glared at her and she chuckled. Even she knows that I like Tracy but when will Tracy know when she will get married?