crazy

Hi kitties

Ben

"Ben do you really have to attend this meeting?" Cath asked me and I sighed. She had already asked me this question for the hundredth time.

"Yeah I have to go. I have to handle this meeting and remember don't talk to any stranger and be with Eros and keep encouraging him. He needs that right now and that too very much." She nodded with a smile.

"I will keep encouraging him and dad is also going with us."

"If possible than shoot it for me as well. I will see that." She nodded. I smiled and put my watch on and looked at Cath and ruffled her hair before I exit from my room and went downstairs.

"Where are you going at this time?" I heard dad voice and I looked at him.

"I have a meeting. I am going to attend it." He nodded.

"Fine. I thought that you will cancel everything for today."  I sighed.

"I would have but there is someone who wants to meet me so bad."

"Fine, but try to get it over soon." I nodded.

"I will try my best and will return soon." I said and come out of the house and sat in my car and drove away to my restaurant. We right  now don't really own so many restaurant but we have some restaurant over here only and I am pretty sure where I will meet that guy. I reached the place. It was near my house and other restaurant are outside this city and if he want to meet me than he must be over here. I come out of the car and moved inside the restaurant. I went towards the reception.

"Is there any reservation in private for me?" I asked her and she looked up and quickly greeted me and I nodded and she checked.

"I see that Mr. Miller is on the time and I am so much glad to see this that he is punctual about the time." I heard a voice and looked behind and found a man who was wearing all black and was even wearing black sun glasses.

"I hope that you are the same person who had called me."

"Yes I am and now please walk with me." He said but I heard a faint voice.

"It is Mr. Dav-" I couldn't here her whole sentence as I came far from her and I entered in the private area and found a man who was looking outside. He was wearing a mask and was also wearing a hat. I was confused. Who wears such thing inside this place. I didn't said anything and sat in front of me.

"Long time no see Miller." This voice was familiar but where I had heard I can't really recall.

"Who are you and why did you call me over here? What is your intention?"

"Relax man and don't really think that I am over here for good but maybe this time I will take something important from your life." I was confused at his words.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked him in a confused manner and he looked at me before he broke into laughter. I was met by his brown orb and that had made me feel so much familiar. Who is he and why can't I remember him?

"Man, just think as much as you want but this time I won't let you win." He said and stood up and came towards me and lean down on me and reached towards me ear. "Maybe this is the shortest meeting you ever had but remember this shortest meeting can result in the biggest destruction. So be careful and watch your step and surrounding carefully. Soon you will be invited to your destruction." He stood up  straight and went away. I know that he must be smirking but I still have the same doubt. Who is he? I can bet over it that I had met him but where I can't recall and I am pretty sure that he is not a good friend of mine from past but one of the rival but who? I don't have much time to waste. I also have to attend the show. But I don't think that I will attend that as I am not feeling so much good now to take the part in that. I drove to my house instead and plop down on the sofa.

Something important from your life

What could he mean by something important from my life? This will definitely make me go crazy. My phone started to ring and it was from sis. I picked it up.

"Where are you?"

"At home. Why?"

"If your meeting was finished then why didn't you came over here."

"I couldn't really make it there today. I am tired and not feeling well as well."

"What is wrong with you?" She said in a worried tone.

"Nothing I am fine. I just need some rest and I will be fully fine."

"I guess you should take rest as you were so much bust these days and it is also obivious that you must fall ill. Don't worry you take rest and I will handle over here."

"By the way have to see the doctor?"

"Why should I?"

"That day you were feeling dizzy."

"It was nothing."

"But if you feel once again then don't hesitate to tell us."

"Okay." She hung up and I throw my phone on the  table. I don't want to deal with anyone right now. I want to be alone for sometime. I went up and changed my those. I sat on the bed and all I could think about is that voice and pair of eyes. Those are very disturbing and I can't let them disturb me more. I have to find out about this before I go crazy just because of this mere things