sharing

Hi kitties

Ben

I opened my eyes and found myself on the bed. I didn't realize when I asleep. But I think I had the good sleep after one year. I really had forget to take rest and now this rival again show up and I have to do something before he brings down what I am trying to bring but one thing that is still unclear to me is that man whom I have met today and what does he mean by that something precious from me? Many questions are running in my mind but answers are null. I look at the clock next to me and found that it was already 6 in the evening. I didn't expect that for this much hour I was sleeping. I sit up and looked around and found a lady sitting at the corner of my bed and I was very familiar who the lady was.

"What we you doing over here Tracy?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Oh you woke up." Was she zone out that she didn't even saw that I was awake or not.

"What were you thinking about and what are you doing over here?"

"I wasn't thinking about something special. I heard from Angela that you are sick so I have come to see you."

"Has all of the people came." She shook her head.

"Everyone has gone to eat dinner outside but I had excused myself from there and come over here."

"Why?" I wanted to know this why she had excused herself and come over here. She looked away.

"I can't really tell you this answer. You freshen up and come downstairs. I will order something."

"No need. I will cook the food."

"You won't. You are not doing well. You should take care of yourself and stop stressing yourself out. After all you are also a human, for how long you can work and doesn't even care about your health." I was looking at her weirdly and my eyes weren't even blinking. She was literally scolding me. Her eyes widen when she realized what she had done.

"What is wrong with you today?"

"Nothing us wrong with me. You won't cook the food. I will go and order." I nodded and she went down and I freshen up and went downstairs and found her watching TV. I went towards her and set beside her.

"How was Eros's performance today?"

"It was beautiful and he has also qualified for the second round as well."

"That is a great news. Unfortunate I have missed all the things."

"It doesn't matter unless and until your are fine and your health comes first. You should let others also help you."

"Easy for you to say but hard for me to do."

"Why is it hard for you?"

"Dad is still recovering and I don't want him to stress out, so I don't realky want him to worry about company and he does the work which he can and Angela, from last few weeks she is also not doing fine so I don't want that she also work when she is not feeling good and Eros should focus on his career and twins are studying. I can handle everything in my own." She sighed.

"Should I ask Adith to help you?"

"What is wrong with you Tracy? Didn't you find someone else to pray k that you had come over here?" I know that she is concerned about me but I really don't want to involve in my messed up life and she deserve the life in which she had brought up not my life.

"You really think that if I didn't get anyone to prank today than I have come to you." I could hear her voice was blank and I looked at her and she was looking straight and I knew next moment what was coming.

"No, I was just joking and by the way shouldn't you be with your fiance." I hate to even mention her fiance. I don't even know why I had even bring him up.

"No, he is in Iceland and will come back after a week." Oh so the king is out of town. I really want to meet him and even want to break his face.

"Hmm...when can I meet him?" Though I wish that I don't want to meet him but if I meet him then I won't leave him for taking my girl away.

"In the coming family dinner. You can meet him." Oh so he is even going to join the family dinner. Now I want to meet him and even want to know how he had make her fall in love with him. I saw badly want to beat him down.

"That is great."

"What is wrong with you?" I looked at her confused.

"What is wrong with me?"

"You are asking in another way and having expression different from what you are saying."

"Nothing much just thinking how to tease you more."

"You really like to tease me?" I nodded

"I love that and I will do that for the rest of your life." We both were so much close and for a moment I felt as if something more will happen but before that doorbell ring and Tracy looked away.

"I will check who it is." She stood up and went away and I sighed. That person really had ruined all my mood.

"So we finally got our food." Tracy said and put the food on the table and went inside the kitchen and brought the plate and served the food. I stood up and sat on the chair and started to eat the food. Maybe today nothing happened but I am seeing forward to not to happen more but everything good happen to me you will be standing near me and would be sharing my happiness