childish

Hi kitties

Ben

It was like another day for me. I woke up and got freshen up and went downstairs and heard the guitar was played. I know who must be playing this guitar.  I smiled and saw Eros who was playing the guitar.  I went towards him and sat in front of him.  He was playing one of his favorite song.

"What happened Ben why are you looking at me like that?" He asked and I smiled.

"Should I get your enrolled in one of the singing contest. Maybe it will benefit you and maybe you can become a great star after that." I said and he shook his head.

"No,  Ben I am fine being like this and I think I should help you in business rather than singing.  Singing is just my hobby." He said and I shook my head.

"Singing is not your hobby but passion and you know that very well that you can go with this singing for forever and I could say that if you enter into business than you will regret coming in this world but if you follow your passion than I could probably say that you will never regret it and by the way you are alwayd welcome to this business world but we all prefer that you follow your dreams rather than thinking something absurd." I said and poked on his forehead.

"I got it. I will talk with dad for this." He said and I nodded.

"You don't have to talk about this thing with me Eros, you could follow what you like and I think if everyone would be over here than they would have told you that you should follow your passion." I heard Dad voice.  I am glad that my uncle had given us the love that we carved for. He is really a definition of dad and I am glad that he had allowed us to call him dad.

"Sure thing dad." Eros said and I smiled.

"So should I enroll you in any contest?" I asked him and he nodded and I smiled. 

"I will do that.  I will be going to office now." I said and was about to leave when Dad stopped me.

"Ben, why Angela had came yesterday?" He asked.

"She wanted to know about the case in which we had sue Harrisons" I said and he nodded.

"How there case is going on? " He asked.

"You be assured they won't be able to go away from my hand that easily. They choose this on their own and now disaster is waiting for them." I said and he nodded.

"I am trusting you with this case and I know that you could that." He said and I smiled.

"I won't let you down." I said and he nodded with smile and I come out of the mansion and went towards the house. Finally after many years of suffering everything has come to an end and I am happy about this.  We have got our empire back and also our sweet home. I think this is our big achievement that even after all this thing happened we are still holding on ourselves.

I reached the office and parked the car and went inside the office as I entered I saw everyone was present over there and was working and when they saw me they started to greet me and I greet them back and went towards the office.

"Denzel, has the file had came from Collins Crop?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"No sir, not yet" He said

"I think I will go and pick that file." I said.

"No sir, you don't have to. I have already contact them and they had said that Mr.  Adith Collins is going to be here to give you that file." He said and I nodded. I remember that yesterday Angela had said that Tracy and her partner are going to set date for their marriage.  It was burning me inside but I can't do anything and that is the truth.  I really want that they cancel the marriage.

I can't do anything but stay over here and wait for her getting married. I could confess but I think that she doesn't have the same feeling like I am having for her so I think I should not make things hard for her and I won't do that. Firstly I should find who is her groom.  Suddenly there was a knock on the door which brought me back from my plan.

"Come in." I said and looked at the computer screen.

"Hey Ben. " From when Adith voice changed to his sister voice? I looked up and found Tracy over there with a big smile plastered on her face and she was holding the file.

"I think Adith was suppose to come to give this file." I said.

"Yeah, has to come over but he got stuck and I came to give you this file." She said and come towards the desk and put the file on the desk. I took the file and examined it for finding her prank.  I am sure that she must have done some prank. She can't spend he stay without pranking around.

"What are you doing? " I heard her saying.

"Searching if you have done something to prank me. " I said and looked at her and she was having the irritated face.

"I don't dare to prank you because you always find what I am going to prank.  So I have just over here to give you the file and by the way if I left you this time that doesn't mean that I will leave you in future." She said and I shook my head. Who is the person who is going to marry this childish person?